VII. Sugo

Ash.

          I can't help but to reminisce, the first time I heard his name. Flashbacks, hitting like thunders and lightning. I was shocked. And I know, White Knight too.

          Moving on. This Ash guy Rumina brought is so... Stunning. In spite of his gauche dressing. Black and white half-long sleeves shirt, black six pocket cargo pants and a filthy boots.

           I wonder where Rumina meet this guy? And how long did they know each other? Are they friends or more than friends? By the way Ash looked for Rumina when this Assassin Jinkei tried to attack her, I can say, there's something between them. Boy. I wish, I was the one being attacked. Wait! I WAS being attacked. Assassins!

          I don't regret waking up too early, sneak at the palace, taking the scary hidden passage and meet him in person. We're just being unlucky.

          Or not.

          I knew already, it was someone's plot. The question is ‘who’

          And how did they even knew we'll be here at this time? I must say, they've been doing a great job.

          "Palaboy ang sabi ko, hindi basurero! At wag mo kami hahamakin. Kahit palaboy ako, marangal na trabaho 'to. Isa pa, we have the best view and experience in life that no money in the world can afford." says Ash. I secretly clapped inside my robe.

          I didn't believe when he reveal himself not a warrior but vagabond, until he said that. What the f-- If that's so, he's in danger!

          I tried to wake White Knight but he's not moving. I know his not dead and definitely not weak to be knocked this easily, unless that Jinkei guy is that powerful. And it means we're in serious trouble!

          "At ngayon, handa 'kong itaya ang akin buhay para maprotektahan si Rumina!..

          Este, Prinsesa Rumina...

          E-este, Prinsesa Em-Lhuiller!"

          Whoa! That's sweet! Even we're in danger, I can't help the 'kilig'! I envy Rumina. He did even call her 'Prinsesa Rumina'. Kyaaaaa!.. 'ikaw na girl!'

          But the hot-headed cold-hearted evil Rumina I know just said "TSS." knowing what that means displeased me. How can Rumina be so numb? Yeah, Tss... 'T-his S-hit S-ucks'.

          Jinkei attack so quick. I can barely follow his moves. Ash rattles, but he dodge fluently. I don't know how did he do that. Like his body moves without his consent. Just like earlier when he blocked Jinkei's attack. A quick call, but then he acts like he doesn't know what he's doing. Wait. I knew it!

          He's pretending.

          "Tapus ka na! Rifling edge!" Jinkei leap and spins in midair, charging Ash like a bullet. Ash, again acting like he doesn't know what to do. But in a sec, he just move a bit, and Jinkei fell on the lake.

          Seems unbelievable, but then again Jinkei attack with a powerful strike. Ash swiftly raise the sword to block Jinkei's 'deadly scissors'. And how the heck did Ash carry that Longberge? It's almost five times heavier than a regular sword!

          I've decided. If he survive this fight, he'll be the one.

          For now, he has to finish this before sunrise. Patrols soon comes around this place. Now's the time.