Chapter 7~Captured

Kai's POV

"Aww have the fire ninja a love interest?" I heard a dark voice saying.
I turned around to see Scar.

"Ohh no.." i whispered to myself. I wanted to yell for the guys but a strong hand covered my mouth.

I only could make muffling sounds. "Let's get out of here.." Scar said to the shadows.
Scar punched me hard on the face and i was knocked out.

I woke up to reveal a dark room. I wanted to walk forward but i was chained to the wall.
I tried to use my powers but i couldn't. "Vengstone" i whispered to myself.
"Indeed" a dark voice said out of nowhere. I jumped a little of the voice who came out of nowhere.

A dark figure stepped out of the shadows to reveal Scar. "As you can see ninja your helplessly , there's nobody who can help you now.." He said while walking around me.

"What do you want Scar?!" I yelled at him, i became nervous.
"What i want?.. that's easy... i want revenge..and now that i have you i could easily kill you... but that would ruin the fun right?" He took out a dagger.

I gulped, knowing what he wanted to do.

Nya's POV

I decided to wake up, i walked towards the kitchen to see Jay and Cole already sitting
By the table.

"Heyy guys" i greeted
"Hey Nya , do you know where Kai is btw?" Jay asked. "No i haven't seen him since yesterday afternoon , it's strange normally he was one of the first to wake up."

"Yeah he wasn't in his bed to but maybe he is to Ninjago city or something." Jay said.
"Yeah but it's nothing for him to leave like that" i tapped my chin.

"Hello my friends" Zane said while walking in. "Ehm Zane?" I asked.
"Yes Nya?"
"Can you check the guard camera? From yesterday in afternoon"
"Sure" Zane make a hologram to let us see what he sees.

We saw that Kai was.. captured?!
"Kai!" I yelled, i know it was no use but i'm afraid that something happen to him.
"Who captured Kai?!" Jay yelled.
Zane zoomed in the person who knocked Kai unconscious.
We all gasp.
"It was Scar.."

Kai's POV

Scar came closer to me with this knife. I felt that nervous overwhelmed me.  My heartbeat became faster past the second.
"You know Kai, first i've never wanted to do this.. but it feels good to take revenge!"  When Scar said the word revenge, he stabbed me in my left side with his knife as blood came out.

I screamed in agony. When he tried to stab me again i moved away from him a little bit.
Since i was chained i could do barely something.

"Don't move away from me fire ninja.. the fun is just begun." And with that he quickly sliced my chest.
I screamed again. "Poor poor fire ninja" Scar kicked me hard on the chest as i let out a grunt of pain.
"There's nobody to help you" he punched me on my cheek and i could feel there was blood there.

He lifted up my chin forcing me to look at him. I build my confidence and spit him in the face with my blood what came from my mouth.
"Go to the hell" i snapped weakly.

Scar became angry and choked me.. hard , i think it'll left a bruise. "You know.. i could easily kill you right now.. but i don't..." Scar said while i was trying to breath.
"I'll let you suffer.." he whispered in my ear as he let go.

I coughed and gasp for air while he grabbed his dagger and stabbed it in my right leg.
"AAAHHHH" I yelled.
I was breathing heavily because of blood loss. My vision became blurry again and with that, i was unconscious.
My last thoughts were 'Please my friends.. find me quick..'

Lloyd's POV

"Zane look! You're falcon is back!" Jay yelled while pointing to the falcon.
Zane's falcon were making some bird noises, we couldn't understand it but Zane could understand it perfectly.
"Okay my friend, bring us where Kai is." Zane said while running to the door.
We all run after Zane hoping we'll find Kai.
Stay strong Kai, i know you can do it.

Later we were in the forest. "Why did you bring us here my friend?" Zane asked to his falcon.

The falcon fly to a tree to reveal a secret handel.
Zane pulled on it and a secret pass way was underneath the tree. "Let's go guys" i said to them.

We walked into a creepy hall until we heard a scream.. from Kai?!
"I-is that K-kai?" Skylor asked afraid.
"Falcon, find out where Kai is" Zane said. The bird flew off  as we followed him.

Later we were standing in front of a door. I wanted to open it but i saw that someone was walking towards us.

"Quick go stand behind the wall!" I whisper yelled. The others obeyed and we saw someone walking out of the room.

It was Scar.. but now he have black clothes and a mask.

"Menn he's ugly now.." Jay whispered. But that guy have eagle ears and looked behind him.

We all held our breaths. But then he shrugged and walked forward again.
We all sighed in relief.

Cole slap Jay on the back of his head. "Ouch!" jay whisper yelled.
"That was almost for revealing us!" Cole snapped back.

We all looked at the door, i am afraid what we could see there.
Then i could feel a hand on my shoulder.
I quickly spun around to see Nya with a reassuring smile.

I took a deep breath and open the door.
I gasped and so did the others. We saw Kai hanging on Chains with blood on different places.
"D-did Scar this?!" Jay whisper yelled. "No Santa clause" Cole said sarcastic.
"Okay, we'll free him and then we'll get out of here" i said while running towards him with the others.

I took the keys who were hanging on a wall and freed him.
Before he fell Cole caught him and hung Kai over his shoulder. We were running towards the exit until we heard a dark voice.