Chapter 11~Rescue part 2

Kai's POV

Scar wanted to kick me but i used my fire powers on him. He dodge and slash at me. I blocked it with my left crutch.

Every time Scar tried to kick or stab me as i took a step backwards.

It repeated until i was with my back on the wall.

Scar slash at me again but i blocked it as had a stare off.

"Give up ninja! You'll never win!" He yelled while pushing harder on his sword.

"Like hell i'll give up!" I give him a kick with my good leg.

I send Scar a few steps back.  "Shadows! Get rid of him!" He yelled while pointing at me.
A few shadows tried to attack me but i used my fire powers to defeat some of them.

Another shadow kicked me harshly on my chest where i was injured. I let out a yelp of pain while i fall backwards.

When that shadow tried to kick me again he disappeared.
I turned around to see Skylor with the others.

"You did it!" I yelled while she helped me up.
"Yupp and the others aren't wounded or something. But we have to get out of here"

We all run away while ignore the pain in my leg.

When we were outside they quickly made our dragons as i was sitting behind Skylor.
"Thanks guys, for saving us" Nya said.
"No problem sis, you did the same for me." I smiled.

I'mrelieved that he didn't hurt my friends or something like that.

We arrived and went to sleep.
Now we have to stop and defeat Scar once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my bed until we heard a alarm.

We all run towards the emergency room. "Nya what is it?" Jay almost yelled.

We were looking at the screen and we all gasp.
"It's Scar" she response.

"He and his shadows are attacking Ninjago city!" Cole yelled. "We have to stop him, now!" Lloyd took his sword in his hands while he is running towards Ninjago.

I wanted to go with them but Nya stopped me in my tracks. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Kai, you're hurt. There's no way you come with us." She response.

"Nya, i saved you guys yesterday, i can take care of myself."

Nya let out a sigh of defeat "Fine, but be careful, i don't wanna lose you."

"I will" i smiled.

Time skip (Gosh! How many time skips have u done in this story!) (Many! now stop interrupting this!)

We arrived at Ninjago city. People were running over the streets , and everywhere we looked we saw Shadows attacking people.

"Okay guys let's split up so that we have more cover" Lloyd said.

"Is that wise Lloyd? Maybe they want us separated so that they can capture us easily." Zane response.

"Zane is right, we have to stay together. If we defeat Scar , the shadows will have no leader. And without a leader they doesn't know what to do." Nya said.

"Okay let's go find Scar." I said. But out of nowhere we heard a loud noise. We could feel the ground shaking.
"What's happening?!" Jay yelled. We all looked towards a big ass castle who came out of nowhere.

But that castle was.. black?
"What the.. how is that possible?!" Cole yelled.
"Dude, we live in a world where ghost's , Snake people and a lot of other things like that live." I said slightly annoyed.

"Well now we know where Scar is, c'mon!" Lloyd yelled.

They did airjitsu only they forgot i couldn't.. well someone remember.
"Do you want a lift?" Skylor asked smiling.
"Yeah." I took her hand and we both fly to the top of the castle where a window is.

We saw the others and walked behind them.
A shadow appeared behind Lloyd but i reacted fast. I shoot Fire at him and he quickly vanished.
"Woa that was close" Jay said.

"Zane, can you scan Scar here?" Nya asked at Zane.
"Of course." A blue light appeared through his eyes and scanned the hole castle.
"He's on the highest top." Zane pointed to a door.

I pulled on the handle from the door to reveal a long stairs. And with long i mean long.
"Ohh men." I whispered.

10 minutes we were walking on the stairs but we finally arrived.

Jay was catching his breath. "That *Pant*  never!"
"Same." Skylor said exhausted from the long stairs.

"So i see you've found me.. i thought you'll find me earlier."
We turned around to see Scar with a sword.
Wait.. did he know that we came?

"Now!" He yelled.
First i was confused but out of nowhere i could see that chains were attached to my friends.
I was the only one who could dodge those chains.

"Guys!" I yelled.
"I see you can dodge those chains.. no surprise.. but i'll get rid of you first, and you're friends can all watch how you die." Scar walked towards me.
"Not without a fight!" I yelled.