Chapter 12~Kai vs Scar

Scar was the first to react. He slash his word at me. I dodge and walked backwards. He did it repeatedly as i walked more backwards.
I looked over my shoulder to see a big open window. "This is your end ninja." Scar said while raising up his sword.

Thinking fast , i kick him in the chest. He run to me but i side stepped. Scar flew out of the window. When i thought this was over he grabbed me by the collar of my ninja gi and with that we both fell.

"Kai!" I heard my friends say.

Scar and i were falling, i used my sword to stab it into the castle. I came to a stop but Scar grabbed my broken foot as give a gasp of pain.
"If i fall, you fall with me!" Scar yelled.

I couldn't hold the pain anymore and i pushed my word out the castle. I used my fire powers to land more softly.
We were both landing in some trees.
When i fell on the ground i let out a groan of pain.

I stood up shakily but i could hold my balance. I turned around to see Scar.
I quickly shoot fire at him but he blocked it with his sword.
Scar tried to stab me but i quickly dodge and tried to slash him. He kicked me on my throat.
I gasped for air while he kicked me in the stomach while it was harder to breath.

"Now your not to though huh ninja?" Scar taunted.
"Yes i.. am!" I managed to say. I punch him harshly on the cheek as it began to bleed a little.

I kicked him on his knee and he let out a groan of pain.
Scar became angry and kicked me so hard that i fell 10 feet away from him.
Now we were in the center of Ninjago. I saw the statue of Zane.

There were no villagers but i could see some shadows walking around , like it was normal to them.
Scar run to me while i stood on my feet. I ignore the throbbing pain in my leg as i began to stand into a fight mode.

Scar runs up to me and he throws a punch as i ducked. He throws another and i dodge it. He throws one more as i catch his fist. I twisted it and i heard a sickening crack.
"AAAHH!!" Scar yelled while holding his wrist.

While he was distracted i duck under his arm and elbowed him harshly on the ribs.
As he let out another scream.

Scar deflected the sword with his own and began to swing it at me.
I could deflect most of the attacks, but not all. Some would get past my sword, almost cutting me.
i fluctuated my sword again but Scar caught my arm and and sliced it. I let out a yelp of pain.

I swung my katana and Scar blocked it with his. I quickly tried to punch him but he caught my fist this time and kicked me hard in my ribs. I let out a grunt of pain. While i stood up my feet.

I kicked him on the knee with my good leg and he fell on the ground.
I lifted up my katana.. ready to finish it.
I've never killed someone.. am i a murderer if i kill a villain?.. million thoughts were racing through my head.

While i was distracted Scar took his advance and kicked me on my broken leg. I yelled of agony and fell on the ground.
Scar kicked me in the stomach as i let out a grunt of pain.
"You.."  a kick  "Pathetic.." another kick "Ninja!" He yelled while he kicked me hard on my injured chest. As i let out a scream.

I coughed up blood. While i was struggling to stand up. But i couldn't, i was to weak.
Scar took me by my neck choking me.
I thought i'll lose conscious, but i punch him with all my might on his face.

He let go as i fell on the ground gasping for air.
As fast as lightning Scar stabbed me in my left side as blood streamed out.
I was gasping for air again while i clutched my side.

"Don't worry.. Death comes for us all" Scar said. And in a swift movement Scar stabbed me underneath the left side of my chest.
I could feel the cold blade underneath my heart.

I looked shocked but i was alive.
I was thinking about my friends, my family, my love..
i can't give up now... not now when i'm so close. I have to keep going.
"A ninja never quit.." i whispered weakly.

While Scar pulled his blade back and drive it forward . Aiming for my heart.
I inhaled deep and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes to reveal glowing orange instead of amber , my body caught fire but it wasn't hurting me, it feels like it only made me stronger.
I took the blade from him and it was immediately melting. "W-what?!" Scar yelled while backing up.

I said nothing. I aimed my hand at Scar to shoot fire at him.
But before i've got the chance Scar yelled at the shadows to support him. I don't know what he was planning but it doesn't sound good.

And i was right.. the shadows made him 10 times bigger.
A black figure of Scar surrounded him.
Scar was in the middle of that figure. "You can't defeat me! You are helpless! You can't do nothing!" He yelled.
"No! I yelled "You are the helpless one!"  And with that i shoot a big ass fireball at the figure made of shadows.

It helped. A hole is appeared in his arm. "Nooo!!" Scar yelled.
He pushed his big arm towards me as it hit me. I fell towards Zane's statue and i landed with a loud thump while the air was knocked out of me.

I groaned of pain but i quickly recovered.
I made a fireball around me as i flew in the air to face him.
"Ha! You think you can defeat me with that sloppy thing?!" Scar yelled.
"Yes i think that! A ninja never quit! But you should.." I formed with all my might and strength a big explosion of fire.
Defeating Scar and the shadows.

i was thinking about my friends.. my sister.. my parents.. Skylor.. how sensei found me . and what we all have gone through. 'I'll never forget you guys'
That were my last thoughts before i blacked out and a echoing heard of a screaming Scar.

~End
PRANKKKKKK YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS THE END?!
I hate bad endings.

Lego_ninjago_kai_ OUTT.