Chapter 9~The one left.

Kai's POV

Eugg it's so booooriiinggg , i'm laying in bed and i can do nothing. I feel worthless , the others threat me like i'm a invalid, i know they care about me and i really appreciate it but you know.

I can clearly walk...

okay that's a lie, even if i stand up it feels like thousand daggers are stabbed in my leg.. and yeah that's not a nice feeling.
Now i'm just looking at my sword who lay next to my bed.

It's one day after that Scar kidnapped me. But i am and i will never be afraid of him. If he dare to show his face once again, i'll be ready to defeat him. Only not now..

Scar's POV

It's one day after i kidnapped that Fire ninja. I was sitting on my throne thinking about a good plan to defeat those ninjas.

"Master" Asked a shadow who were walking towards me.

"What do you want?" I said cold.

"Maybe we have to attack now... you know that the Fire ninja is weakened ,
there'll be more chance for us to win. Because without fire.. without light, they wouldn't stand a chance."

"Mmm" i was tapping my chin "You know that's not a bad idea, your shadows will get rid of the rest of the ninja.. only i will take the red one.." i said darkly.

Zane's POV

"Do you think Scar will attack sooner or later?" I asked to Lloyd who were standing next to me.

We are planning how to stop Scar.

"I don't know, okay we know how we can defeat those shadows, but Kai can't fight now, so the only-" Lloyd was interrupted with a loud thump outside.

"What's that?!" Kai yelled while walking as fast as possible on his crutches.

"Kai stay here, we'll deal with them" Nya said.

"But-" Kai wined like a 5 years old.

"Kai.." Nya warned.

"Okay, okay i'll stay here" he said quickly while walking towards his room.

"Okay guys they're only shadows, we can defeat them.. well blocking and dodging their attacks, but hey we have Skylor." Jay said.

Skylor nodded and we all run towards the shadows, ready to fight.

Kai's POV

Eugg i hate it that my friends are fighting, and i can't even help. I feel worthless..

"So.. we meet again.." i heard a dark voice saying out of nowhere. But i could recognize the voice clearly.

I looked at a open window. I cursed under my breath.

"S-scar?" I asked while looking around me.
"Yes, it's me Kai, and sooner or later i'm in control of Ninjago.." he walked forward to reveal himself, he has red gloves on at both side of his hands. I don't know why.

I can't barely walk, how am i supposed to fight him in this condition.

I decided to go for the save option and reached out for my crutches.

I grabbed them and wanted to go as fast as i can out of my room. But Scar stopped me. He took the crutches and throws it to the other side of the room.

I fell face fist to the ground. "Aww can't the fire ninja walk" Scar taunted.

That made me furious. Scar walked towards me while lifting up my chin, forcing me to look at him.

Before he could say anything i punched him hard on his jaw.

He let out a scream of pain. While he was distracted i used the wall for support and shakily stood on my feet.
I lifted up my right leg a little bit.

I grabbed my sword who lay next to my bed.

"Okay playtimes over.." Scar said.

"How do you think you can defeat me? I know all the places where you're wounded.. what you're weakness is.." he smiled evilly.

He tried to stab me but i blocked it with my sword. He began to slash recklessly at me with his dagger but i dodged or blocked every move.
After that i managed to cut his arm a bit as he let out a scream.

He became angry and slash with his dagger my sword out of my hand.. hard.
He kicked me in the side where i was wounded as i let out a yelp. But i didn't fall over.

I grabbed my left side with my right hand while i was trying to dodge his moves.
Scar was able to kick me hard on my broken leg as i let out a scream of pain.

I fell on the floor. I thought this was my end but when i saw my crutches i had hope.
I crawled on the floor trying to grab my crutches.

I was almost there until Scar throw the crutches out of my sight.

"No.." i whispered.

"Yes! You're coming with me ninja.." he said while walking towards me.
But then a idea came up in my head.

When he wanted to grab me i used my fire powers on him.

Normally i can't use my powers in a temple.. made of wood. But hey this was necessary.

He was on fire and began to scream bloody murderer. "AAAHHHH!" He run outside and jumped into the water what was near the temple.

I took my chance and grabbed the wall for support while i was walking.. well walking..
jumping on one leg to a secret room. When i saw on my way to the room i saw my crutches, i took them with me.

I was waiting in the secret room until i heard voices coming from the other side of the wall.
I listened to their conversation.

"WHERE IS THAT RED NINJA!" A voice screamed. Yupp that was Scar.

"I don't know, but master we have the rest of the ninjas. Now will that fire ninja never stand a chance." I think it was one of the shadows.

I gasped at hearing that my friends are captured. I quickly covered my mouth hoping they couldn't hear me.

"Did you hear that?" Scar asked.   Shoot!
"Y-yeah.. maybe there's a ghost" The shadow scared response.

I heard a clap coming from the other side of the wall.
I think that shadow will have a few bruises lately.

Wait how can Scar touch them? his gloves. Of course!

"Okay we'll go, but if i see him again.. i'll kill him immediately." Scar said while walking out the temple with the rest of the shadows.

Until i knew it was completely save i walked out my hiding spot with my crutches.

"Kai.." i heard a voice whisper.