Chapter 1

Sarah POV

I was walking home from a late night party me and my friends had since I got a C+ on my test. That's pretty good since being me I can only speak English and expecting me to speak something else is what I like to call road rage. Any how, so like I was saying. I'm walking home. And you know how they say when you walk under a latter, a cat pass you and a mirror breaks when you look at it.... you my dear friend... is destined....... fooooorrr.......bad luck....BUT!!!... My dear friend it's not you...IT'S...IT'S.... me....

So like I was crossing the street and like I see a cat run in front of me. And I'm like What The Hongolica (hon-na-gal-lic-ca) it's a word I made up you will come in contact with many more. Then I walk under a stupid latter as I walked down the stupid street. Then I step on some stupid crack and yelled. "I BROKE YOUR BACK MA!! NOOOOO!" Freaking out like some idiot and turn and looked at a mirror cause I thought I had hair in my mouth... The mirror breaks... Then a rock falls from the sky and hits my stupid head. And I'm like. EARTH QUAKE!!! So I climb up a tree and look for refuge. But I seen something else oh I forgot to mention one other way to get casted with bad luck. Yeah.... it's just to witness a simple murder, confront the murder before its committed. Tell the poor almost dead person to run, then throw the rock that hit you at the murder and run yourself ....and that's what I did.

I seen some kid with Mask about to stab some blondie dressed like link from one of my little cousins games. So being me I jumped from the tree and charged at the killer shouting. "HONGOLICAAAAA!!!!!!" And tackled the masked killer. Gave him a karate chop to the stomach. Even though I don't take it. I glared at the blondie and yelled at him to beat it, doing a Michael Jackson pose with it. After watching him run I seen masked stand up. Not wasting time I throw the rock at him and ran like hell. Singing. "THE WHEELS ONE THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND! ROUND AND ROUND! THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND ALLLLLL THROUGH THE TOWNNNN HO HO HO!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LITTLE ELFS!!!!" Then I ran into my house.

More like snuck in. It was past 9 and mummy don't like when her baby girl is gone for to long. And I just wanted to ack like a ninja. But as soon as I slid into my room. And whipped around. I walked over toward my night stand like an average human being and switched on my lamp. I turned around and nearly had a heart attack. My mom was right behind me. I played it cool. "How are you this fine, fine night mother?" I asked with a smile. "Angry and how are you my dear,dear daughter?" I smiled even wider. "Dandy!!" She tried to keep her straight face but failed and started laughing and said. "Your a real brat!" I hugged her and said. "But I'm your brat and your stuck with me!" "Strange child release me!?" I frowned. Held tighter. "NO! IM NOT STRANGE IM WEIRD!!!" I suck my tongue out. She kissed my head "Well weirdo I'm tired so I'm going to bed." She waltz outta my room and didn't bother to close it.

I felt someone looking at me but didn't care. I stripped myself of my clothes and throw on my Pon and Zi pajamys. Which were just a spegttie top showing a little of my belly and some shorts that stopped mid thigh. It was hot tonight and I don't feel like opening my window.I know....WHY THE FLIPPER ARE YOU STRIPPING WHEN SOMEONE MIGHT BE LOOKING AT YOU...And guess what I'm thinking. Cause my under wear says. 'That's as far as you shall ever see' written on it and someone must see it. That's the whole reason I bought it is to show it off. But if it's a girl I feel gay but hate when I yell at then to quit staring cause I do support them but is straight, and if it's a boy I feel like I'm being raped of my looks and go all honomri (ho-no-mar-ri) on their booty pies. But mystery person... misery person I can't see I don't give a shannoodle

(SH-an-noodle- ).

They wanna see they can. But touching is something else. I seen a little girl come out of my closet covered in blood. I frowned and asked. "You need a pad?" I went to my drawer and seen I'm on empty and frowned even more. "Sorry kiddo I'm out..." She shook her head and said. "Slendy told me to get you and bring you back." I frown. "But your on your period right?" "No." "Your bleeding?" "No." I just nodded and said let's go.

So like we are walking. Im just wearing what I names earlier with a black hoodie which I do say so my self was pretty long being that it stopes below my shorts. and some adventure time slippers with my gir hat with some black gloves and some knee high pack man socks. Beautiful I know right. I look like Whitney Houston on Friday night.

So like we come in contact with this HUGE HOUSE. I waltz in saying wat up to a few people I passed by that I had know idea who they were. "SLENDY SLENDY I BOUT ER I BOUT ER" I believe she said her name was Sally. I looked over at her. Her body lead my eyes to some tally with no face.... no face....no face....no....face... eh... He looked over at me and I said. "I would say what's up but I think I should say what's down cause I think our views are like at to much of a different level." I heard a chuckle and turned to something which looked like a clown. "I like her.. MWAHAHAHA.... she's funny... I can't believe you were stoned by her jack.!" Masked man I believe to be Jack stormed out of a door, eyes filled with anger to words me about to take stabby to my neck for a little slit.

I put my hand up and yelled. "TIME!!!" He stopped to look at me confused. I pointed at him with a glare shouting at big boy. "YOU BRING ME HERE TO FIGHT HIM" motion motion. "WHEN HE HAS A WEAPON AND I DONT!!!" I scuffed. "Fine then" I cracked my neck and took off my shoe. "TIME IN" Before anyone could reach. Shouted "ADVENTURE TIME!!!" I throw my shoe at his hand knocking out his knife which flew across the room. Then threw the other at his face making him fall. I jumped on him and started punching. When he tried to throw me off I head butted him, took my shoe and started give him the smack to smacks with it. It's when you repeatable smack some one from their right cheek to their left then back again for a while. I was lifted off him by face less aka big boy. "NO ITS NOT FOR FIGHTING!!!!" I made oh face then swam through the air towards him, and touched his face. Everything went blank. No noises not even the breathing of anyone... but mine. I raised an eyebrow and said. "Duh fuuuuuuuu" Everyone snapped back into motion. And big boy was trembling. And when I say tremble I mean so was my body cause he was still holding it. That's when some guy with her black hair and cherish cat smile walked in then froze. I took that opportunity to chill the moment and said. "Why now aren't you happy!" The clown face started balling out again with his joker laugh. "SH-she is a good one Slendy!" He coughed out through tears and tried to stand up but failed... epically and fell back down laughing.

I gave Slendy the brow which I think managed to twitch... never been the best at that. "Wadda E meeeean?" "You manage to stop a creepy pasta which means you become a creepy pasta." "Sure I'll join your club if you want I'm down for anything but can I go home now my mom will probably be nadaaka (na-da-a-ka) If I'm there late?" Slendy shook his head. "No you stay here now." I shook my head. "No I don't like staying in one place to long, longest place I ever stayed was my mommy's bellbell..." Clown face laughed again. Slendy was trembling again and I swear he nearly broke my ear drum. "YOU WILL STAY HERE! YOU WILL LIVE HERE! YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE UNLESS ITS TO KILL!!" I placed my hand on his bald head. "Shh chilllax mannn..." The air suddenly felt calm till I said. "But mommy-" "NO!" His voice boomed. "LET ME FINISH!!" I smacked him and there were oohs and OoOs everywhere. "IF YOU LISTEN THEN MAYBE THIS WOULD HAVE GONE IN A DIFFERENT WAY...now" I took a deep breathe. "Can mommy join to?" It went completely silent. Well not for long cause I said. "Chirp Chirp you eat dirt Chirp Chirp it won't hurt Chirp Chirp PURPLE NURP!!" I felt something hug me from behind. Forgetting how I'm still being hung I whipped around....well turned my head.... and seen blondie. "Hey link how ya doing?" I said with eas "It's Ben!" He glared but it dropped. "And good because of youuu" He nuzzled his head into me. "Thanks for saving me!!!" I drop my attention back to Slendy. "So can she or nah?" He sighed and nodded. "K so like how is this going to work cause like I've been floating for some time now..." I was dropped to the ground Ben still hugging me. Only to let me go, to hug me from the front. "MOMMY IM COMING!!" I ran back home back up to the stairs and burst through my moms room. "MAMA!!!" She looked up at me with chocolate on her face and froze. Must be a sight. Seeing her daughter being hugged by a blonde with A big mob behind her. My mom dropped what she was eating and raised an eye brow crossing her arms. The chocolate throw her tough act off. "WHATS THIS!" She asked. "Oh just some people I recently met... So like they made me join this club, and like your joining tooo." I throw ben off me and tackle hugged my mom and shouted. "YOUR BRAT LUVES YUH!!!!" She struggled to get me off but it wasn't so easy for Ben had jumped on my back to hug me. Mom breathed out. "H-he's a keeper." Earning a "That I am!" From Ben. "GET OFF ME!!" I shouted in way to get him off . But failed epically.

Jeff decided he would grow the melons to get the kid off. "So mama will you join they say they will kill us if we don't." She just huffed. "Eh sure, it's good to try something new over time."

And that's people how i got to live with these uh....people....