Chapter19

Sarah's POV

It was dark and I didn't feel the slight bit of pleased, and hated myself for finding comfort in White's arms. He whispered, "Where almost there." As a light appeared ahead.

Jeff's POV (BEN awhile -wink wink- see what I did there XD... no?... Okay then...)

WHAT THE ABSOLUTELY FUCK! I'm pissed beyond belief! Everyone just sitting around and fucking moping! LIKE THATS GOING TO BRING HER BACK! I watched as Smile punched the wall which she had left in. How could we be so weak! It was only one pathetic guy! My thoughts were cut as I heard someone sobbing there heart out. I turn to see her mom crying. She was mumbling something to herself. "Th-this-this is bad. I promised I wouldn't let this happen again. Wh-why is this happening again! She said she never wanted to go back there and I promised I wouldn't let her go back even if I died." My head snapped up. "That was him wasn't it..." Her mom froze, she looked up at me slowly, her face streaked with tears, she nodded. "Did he take her somewhere then to." "Y-yes." That's when I hit me. But I guess a lot of other people did to. Smile ran to her and gripped her shoulders and with a growl he managed through gritted teeth, "Where?" She letted out a scream and I already knew why. His claws where entering her flesh. BEN pulled him off and said in his cybernetic voice. "Where is this place." Bloody streams stringed his face as his body glowed green.

Her mom held her arms and said. "I don't remember where the room is he took her, but, I remember how to get to the place." She stood up with a determined face heading out side the door. But I stopped her. "Can you tell us the rest of the story." She looked at me with a weak smile. "Not my story to tell..." And with that we settled on going to rescue her.

Sarah's POV (outfit above that they make her wear)btw Ran is pronounced Ron....

I woke up in a huge bed, the covers was black made of silk. and the white sheets. When I stood I scene I was no longer in my BVB T-shirt and black night pants with batman on then. I was now in a white night gown and knee high socks.... no wonder my feet felt sweaty I hate sleeping with socks on. Standing up I looked for and exited. No doors.... windows.... NOT EVEN A AIR VENT! Just then a man in a black suit with a tail coat with two lady's dressed in a black and white maid outfit behind him came in through the wall. They all bowed. The man spoke first. "Hello M'lady, I, Sebastian, shall be your personally butler. I am to look after while Lord White is busy." He stepped aside as The maids step forth. "Hello M'lady, We are Ran and Rin. We will be the ones to take care of your appearance and hygiene. And is to obey Sebastian's command for you will be thee only we are allowed to do something. "

I heard a snap and looked back at Sebastian. "Get her dressed. Dinner shall be prepared soon." He said walking away. As I watched him leave I heard the two say yes sir and turned to see a glint in there eyes.... I this is bad I remember these two. I screamed as I ran around the room with them chancing me.

Ran caught up to me and tackled me to the ground, the best I managed to do was roll over before Rin grabbed my arms. "Wooow! Look Rin, Sarah boobs has gotten bigger!" I new were this was going. These two were totally perverts. Rin hand cuffed my hands as they both slid to the side of me. "Your so right Ran look at them." She looked at Ran and they both nodded. They started pulling my dress down. "NOOOOO!!" They ignore my cries as they started poking my boobs. That's when out of no where Ran gropes one of them. I screamed as I started squirming. "NOOO!" Rin dived for my other one. Most girls will find this pleasuring.... if it's by the person they liked, but me. I find it straight up ticklish. I was screaming and crying and laughing all at once. That's when Sebastian walked back in looking at a pocket watch. "Ran, Rin, Have you choose the outfit for her ye-" His eyes laid on us and my face went red. Ran looked up at Sebastian. "Wanna join?" Sebastian held the bridge of his nose with a scowl on his face. "GET! READY!" They both instantly stood up

Ran yanked down my socks then Rin unclipped my bra. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I held my bra in place, Rin pouted. "You have to take a bath before you go." I glared at her. "I can do this by myself!" Rin and Ran pulled me into the bath room with the tub that looked like a mini square pool.

They yanked of my close and throw me in. It took me a minute to come back up to the surface. I seen Rin in a pink one piece bathing suit while Rans was blue. They hopped in a swam near me then attacked me, they touched me... everywhere. And I was ticklish everywhere....

After they were done they made me put on this out fit (above) with white stockings and black marry janes that had a thick heels that were about an inch.

When it was time and Sebastian walked in he nodded and dismissed Ran and Rin, who bowed then vanished. "Follow me M'lady Lord White is waiting for you." I followed close behind. I don't want anyone hurt so I have to behave. Just thinking about what he did to smiley even worser my.... Never mind.

We walked to the dinning room which had a looooong table. Sebastian pulled out my chair, that was on the end and far across from White, I sat down and instantly Sebastian poured me a glass of this deep colored drink. Rin rushed out with a plates as Ran ran in with my eating tools. I looked at the food in front of me. Then looked up to see a frowning White, who had stood up from his end and came to sit on the seat closes to me on the right. "Do you not like it." I remain silent and picked up a fork it was the small one... I thought it was cute. I watched how White would cut his stake into small pieces before he ate it. I stabbed mine then ripped a chunk of meat off withy teeth, it's juice dripping down my face as I chewed on it. From the side I could see Sebastian facepalm himself and the girls giggling. White chuckled at my actions then I looked to the side. "May I have a straw?" My voice came out low and calm. White seem please as he smile and waves his hands and Sebastian was right at my side with one. It was swirly and rainbow. I plopped into the soup bowl and slurped on it. Sebastian letted out a growl and I instantly stopped. I grabbed the drink and looked at Sebastian. "Excuse me... but Sebby.... what kind of drink is this." He rolled his eyes. "Wine. It's not strong so you won't get dizzy or anything." I'm sure if anything would to happen White would turn into the queen of hearts and shout 'OFF WITH HIS HEAD!' So I lifted the glass up and took a sip. Sebastian seemed placed by my actions.

Tim pass

"Get her ready for bed tomorrow will start the ritual." White said in a stern voice. The three bowed as they said. "Yes my Lord." And walked off. I was took back to the room which I was told was mine and was placed into white long sleeve V-neck gown that stopped mid thigh with knee high white socks. I crawled into bed and went to sleep.

Jeff POV

We leave tomorrow after we have everyone gathered.