Chapter18

Sarah's POV

I screamed as I threw a pillow at him, which cause a frown to form on his face. His white eye that seems to glow causing it to stand out against the rest of his eyeball, seem'd so sad, he tried to reach for me. I whimpered clinging to Smile who growled. White's eyes snapped to Smiley and he glared at him. "Take your filthy drenched in blood hands off my friend at once you no good for nothing mutt." That earn a growl from Smile, who shot up as he launch for him. I scream for Smile to stop but it was to late. He was already two feet away from him. White held up his hand and Smile froze not even a foot away from him, White swung his hand to the side sending Smile flying across the room. Before I could even move White was already near Smile and before smile had the chance to stand up, White pointed at him with a finger and then lifted up in the air, Smile started to lift up until he was foot off the ground. He started coughing then blood suddenly poured from his mouth. He clawed as his neck and looked to be gripping on to something.

I screamed causing everyone to rush into the room going straight into attack mode. Jeff was about to charge but before he could even run White held up his hand sending him flying back into the wall. White spoke but it was no longer soothing. "Stay away."

He turned back towards me and smiled the way he did that very day as he held out his hand and in that calm voice said. "Come child. We must once and for all finish it." I didn't know what to do! He would kill Smiley if I didn't... I can't just have him kill him. I remember the day I took him out like it was yesterday. So fun and me memorable that it brung a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

I stood up slowly from my bed taking steps towards him. Each step I took my weight seemed to come down on me. "SARAH DON'T!" My head snapped back towards my mother who was being held back by one of Slendy's extra arms. "There's always another way!" Jeff shouted who was trying standing but holding his stomach. "We always... have a plan B." Smile said as he now clawed at his wrist. I smiled as a tear went down my cheek.

"Not this time."

I took White's hand as he smiled sweetly at him and was soon sucked into a black hole. The last things I heard was everyone shouting my name and Smile reaching for me...

But it was to late.

I closed my eyes with a smile I to hold for them and whispered. "I love you guys." With that the hole closed.