Chapter 13

Sarah's POV

I couldn't move an inch....i was so surprised I had no idea this was how things would end up. "Hey you guys?" "What?" "SINCE WHEN WAS CAYLA A CREEPYPASTA!" "Since she became one." Jeff stated in a duh tone as he picked a substance I shall not say from his mouth with a knife. "What's her killer name anyway?" "Ahem I'm standing right here I can answer those things!" She hollered as hoodie was about to open his mouth. "My names rabbit doubt aka wolf!" "Wait your a bunny and a wolf?" "You'll understand once I tell you the story of how I kill!"

"As you can see I'm dressed as innocent as can be right?" Well duh she was wearing no sleeve pastel pink hoodie. with a pastel blue shirt underneath that, cotton candy mini skirt (same blue and pink) pastel blue socks and pastel pink ankle boots and a pastel bunny head on her shirt. "WELL DUH!" She glared at me. "Liiisten!!" "I AMMMM!" "Okay so I play game with my victims. I get a group of people and then .... I kill them al in a certain way involving how they tried to kill the wolf in the game and leave a message for the others taking them out one by one as they try to find out who the killer is."

"But I'll give my victims a hint... the liar... must die.."

Pic an video ><<>>>>>>>