Chapter 12

Sarah's POV
I walked down stairs to everyone. "GUYS!" They all looked at me like I was about to announce I was prego.
"I have news..." I coughed a bit. "My code name .... I've decided it will be.... Painkiller...Huh? Huh? What do you think?" BEN glomped me from behind. "Awesome Sarah now your motto?" "I'll let you here it when the time comes." I said walking down as Jeff yanked BEN off and then sat next to me on the couch. "So..." Jeff started. "You know your going to have to go on a killing soon right..." "Yeah about that I can't kill people.... Innocent lives... I cant..." I notice that most the people had cleared out so it was just is to, he patted my head. "Don't worry it's only the bad guys..." I thought about it. "No promises..."
It was about midnight now. I was getting dressed to go out for what they call... "The kill"... I went with a black cloak like red riding hood, black skort (skirt with shorts made in if your a boy with no clue) shorts part was white and a white hoodless hoodie with short sleeves. I wore gloves that stopped just below my elbow and hand the finger tips out. I wore black converse boots that want up to my knee and kept my hair tucked behind my hood. My weapons were silver stakes and daggers.
I started walking with the guys... yeah midnight walks for killing so fun dudes. 😑... So I'm walking and walking when suddenly they stop making me bump into Jeff's back. I look at him confused and he just nods his head towards the big creepy cool house. We stepped in and I seen some pedo trying to get it on with some poor little boy. Being me I just went for the kill. I drop kicked the dude throwing the boy at Sally when I aimed for BEN.
I throw as stake at the guy but he rolled on the floor and dodged. He started running up the stairs and I followed missing him at then end. He was near the door when I throw a dagger this time at his hand. I walked up to him and yanked it out. He screamed in pain while I dragged him to the masters bed room. I staked his hand to the wall. Then his other. I also got his arms.. legs... and feet. I only had one more place to put it..
I whispered my motto into his ears, his eyes widens as I staked his heart. His eyes glazed over as the life from them faded... how cruel indeed but he was making the poor kid suffer and from the pictures I seen he seemed to be the father.
We time for the big finale. YAY! 😄.
I put a whole bunch of stakes on the wall forming this biiiig Huuug rectangle. And wrote my motto in it with his blood.
'I kill pain and he was pain ~love painkiller xoxo YOUR NEXT 😈'
It's not really like that what I said to him. it was more like. ' 'I kill pain...and you ...' chuckles deviously 'are pain' giggles while staking his chest.' That's how it went.
Song also >>>>>>>