Chapter 9

THEE ANSWER WAS...

JEFFS POV

I was walking when I decided to take a look at the sky and seen Sarah... Eh... it's not everyday you see it rain that...With out thinking I ran and catches her.. She called me daddy.Hmm.. Well ain't that new. "Maybe I should have let you hit your head... it could have knocked some sense into you." "You wouldn't do that." "And why wouldn't i do that hmm?" "Cause I'm pretty.." She said looking up through her eyelashes at me. I couldn't stop the laugh that left me.... yeah it was psycho...ish... But she didn't mind. She just laughed along with me as I carried her home. Just hers where one of those evil ones and I tried imitating her. We ended up having a battle at laughing like. 'MWAHAHAHAHAH!"

On the way as we walked we talked about things like Vladimir. And how says Bleh Bleh Bleh BlehBleh. Then we talked about what sound would a fox make. And then she said. "Whys your smile so big... you seem like a really happy guy so why are you a killer?" "Well... if you haven't noticed this isn't a really smile..." "Still you smile I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could frown.." "Well... that's impossible.." "Why is it like that anyway?" "Because... I did it to myself...life's not ponies and unicorns for everyone..." I suspected her to drop the subject but instead she said. "Wanna talk about it..." You couldn't imagine the shock that appeared on my face. "Actually I do.." I looked off into the distance.

"I was new to my neighborhood and on my first day of school a bully tried to mug me and his brother Liu but it was then I discovered my unnatural fighting ability. I enjoyed causing other people pain.

A few days later I was invited to a party I wore what to this day is known as my signiture clothing a white hoodie and black dress pants. At the party the bully's who tried to jump Me and Liu but this time they had gun's. It led to me being coverd in alchohol and bleach one of the bully's had a lighter and set me up in flames. Weeks later my bandages were removed in hospital when my family saw me they screamed I was very confused but when I looked in the mirror my last bit of sanity faded away I now had ash black hair blood coloured lip's and a dead white face that now felt like leather. Back at my house my mother awoke hearing something like crying coming from the bathroom when she came to investigate she saw that I had burnt out my eyelids so I could look on forever and cut a smile into my face because my real smile started "hurting his face". My mother went to tell my father but little did she know that I was standing in the doorway until it was too late and I gutted both of them then" I smirked at the thought. "I entered Liu's room crawled onto my bed Liu woke up and stared into my face "Go to sleep." I said and stabbed Liu."

I felt her eyes on me... the whole time through the story... I felt them...and...i knew...she was listening. She hugged me. "I'm sorry you had to go through that... it must have been tough. pulling through that only using your own strength." "Well that's how most of us are... only getting through by our own strength." I thought I heard her whisper 'Not everyone can' I decided to ask her what she mean. She just said. "I'm not ready to tell my story yet." "Why not?" I Nudged her a bit. "I told you mine." "M-mines is more complicated..." I just nodded. That's how most of them are. She'll eventually tell... or I could force it out of her mother. JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING... but that's not that bad of an idea. NEVER MIND I CAN FEEL THE AUTHORS GLARE...even though she's the one who wrote this... I felt weight leave my arms.

Sarah was walking up the porch. Well running. And by running I mean doing a mager sprint into her moms arms.