Chapter 2

Sarah's POV

So like at the one moment I'm in school, looking out the window. When I suddenly see a specific blond in front of me. Staring right back at me. Face bashed against the window and a bigger smile then Jeff. Some what like one of spongebob. You know when he's cheeks are puffed out and all rosy and whatnot. So anyway. I stared at that picture for about 20 seconds. Then turned to look at the front if the class which is something I haven't done in a loooong time.

The bell ranged signaling for lunch. I Jumped out my seat and ran out the class shouting. "SONICS NUMBER ONE SONICS ON THE RUN SONIC SOMETHING SOMETHING GOTTA GO FASTER! FASTER! FASTER FASTER! FASTER!" It went well since I was wearing a sonic hat with a sonic shirt and blue pants and blue high tops.. blue socks ...undies and bra...sonic on those to and blue gloves and hoodie, which had a picture of sonic head on the right shoulder. Yeah I'm very blue....HAHAHAHA JOKING IM THEE MOST HAPPIEST PERSON RIGHT NOW CAUSE I LOST 10 PONDS!! Besides it blue week. Gotta wear blue bros gotta wear blue....

I ran to my locker and flung it open. And pulled out my phone to check for any updates. Oh and right now my background is sonic. Even my ringtone XD. I checked my phone and seen I got a message. From someone called cleverbot.

Cleverbot: we eat lunch, on roof, together me and you,boo,i loooovve you.

....

.....

..............

Ben....

I bought some cookies and a soda and ice cream and headed up the stairs like like sonic. I burst through the door to be greeted by Jeff. "What up Jeff!" I ran and jumped on his back before he could turn. "Get off me!" i pouted. "No! take me to the top top tippy top roof and then I get off!" I heard him mumble something and I gasped. "What did you just say?!" "YOU!ARE!A!FAT!ASS!" I head butted him from behind and sat on him. "HOW DOES MY DONKEY FILL NOW HUH BRONCHO!!" "Get...off...me..." "Nope!" I smiled eating a cookie. Which never went down because I was tackled by Ben. "SARAAAAAAH!!!"

He's been doing that a lot. And just like normal, Jeff picked him up by the back of his collar and threw him to a random direction. He then plopped down next to me. "Feel my pain." He growled. I just nodded then laid my head on his lap. He looked down at me confused. "What are you doing?" "Getting some sleep." "What wrong for the ground?" "It's color and hard." "Get off." i just closed my eyes and rolled to the side.

"I said off not roll over." "I said food!" I started smacking on a cookie and held one up. "Want one?" As soon as his finger was an inch away someone else snatched it and a familiar sound popped up.. "MY COOKIE!!" I just stared at the person. "Really?" "Yuup!" "Cayla give the cookie..." I said holding out my hand nicely. Yes Cayla my bestie probably followed me here. "What are you doing here?" "Followed! " What I tell you. Ben popped up not long from her full mouth talk. He sat next to me saying. "COOOOKIE FOR ME TOOOO!" He ate the one from my head making a "num!" sound. I sighed. "Well there goes my last cookie..."

I then started eating my ice cream. Mmmm so good. I tots my soda to Jeff. "Might as well shouldn't you..." He nodded before snapping it open and taking a sip from it. "So like...whos the people?" Cayla looked at me dumbfounded. "Just some people I recently met..." I shrugged it off. "Uh...nice...peo..ple...????" Ben jumped on top of me with a nuzzle and wined. "I MISSSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" I seen Cayla eyebrow raise. "WHY DID YOU LOOK AWAY FROM ME EARLIER TODAY?!" Suddenly...which is rare... Ben went silent... and just before Jeff managed to make it threw the door he was tackled by Ben. "HOW DARE YOU!!" Me and Cayla just gave eachother the 'Look.' As Jeff eyes went wide. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!" "WHAT DID. YOU DO TO HER YOU MADE HER MAD AT ME!!" "I THINK THAT CAME MORE BECAUSE YOUR SUCH A STRANGE ASS KID!!!" "JUST ADMIT IT YOU LIKE HER AND IS TRYING TO TAKE HER FROM ME!!" Everyone went silent at Ben last comeback. So I had to break it. The all so famous phrase to use to ditch a chit at the prom. "Y-you wants some punch... I want some punch... I'm going to go get some punch..." I started walking to the door till weight was thrown on my back and I fell. "NOOOO!!!" Before I could say anything Ben growled with a scowl towards Jeff. "Tell Jeff to get lost cause in your number 1" "Jeff get lost cause foods my number 1..." "Yeah you heard her- what?" Cayla burst out laughing. And then she pushed Ben off. And with a smile that obviously was force and could easily be told with the dark ora admiting from her you could easily tell she looked down at Ben while hugging me and said. "Tehehehehe I'm sorry to inform you this Benny but I'm Sarah's number 1.sooo" That's soft face turned I to a scowl and she growled. "Your the one getting lost blondie.."She looked up to me. "Right Say - bear!" I couldn't help but hug her because of that face she was putting on. " YOUR MY NUMBER ONE SISTER!!!" "YAAAAY!" Ben yanked her from me. "NOOOO!" He jumped up wrapping his arms and legs around me and glared at her. "MINE!!!" I sighed and pat his head. "Ben I have to get back t-" "NO" "B-" "NOo" He gave me a puppy face and automatically I hugged back. I looked over at Jeff and he sighed and already had his hand around Bens neck which I never notice was there. And with in a second he was yanked of of me. And thrown to some random place. But he eventually crawled back to me and lade his head on my lap.

..Eh.. I started to pat his head like a puppy.

Not long after hoodie came up with something in his mouth and the next thing shocked me at what happened. Cayla walks up to him and they kiss... WHAT THE FLORID!!.. She froze then looked at me. "Long story short this is my boyfriend..." Suddenly I had him pinned and a flash. "Hurt her once I kill you once then I'll brig you back to kill you again then put chain you down and let a golf ball machine thing throw rocks at your conika (co-ni-k-ah) for the rest of your remain..." I have him my best death glare... well not the best but still scary... it was rated as 1 being not so bad... cause I had to say I still trusted him..."SARAAAHH NUUUH!!!" Cayla wined but Jeff just gave me a high five after I hopped off a terrified Hoodie.

"So do you know ...what these guys are?" She asked. "Creepy people?" I earned a frown from them. "No creepypasta..." "THERE FOOD" I looked at Ben licking my lips... he would be the easy kill .... I throw my body at him. "FOOOD!" I was yanked up by Jeff before anything could happen. "NO WE ARE NOT FOOD!" He lowered his voice. "We are killers... that seems creepy ... well look and act..." I nodded...

"Ohh.." Was all I said.

(On the way home)

I was skipping like the idiot I am home. singing "La LaLa LaLa La~" And barged into my house to find my mom and slenderman having tea... I walked in and say on my moms lap and hugged her. "Mommy I'm home~" I cooed. Slenderman chuckled and my mom tried to pry me off.

I turned towards him as my mom giving up on trying. "So what up?" He cleared his throat. "I think it's time for your training in how to fight as a creepypasta..."

"Ard..." I got up and throw my book bag on the floor. "This might take awhile so go get your stuff... we leave tomorrow morning." And with that he teleported away.