Daddy

Sarah's POV

(It's around 10:10)

A cool breeze blew by... I could tell... he was there... so I started talking even though my voice sounded croaked. "H-hey dad.. It's been a while...I -I'll be 16 this year. I've met s-some really nice people... even though they are killers they are still good friends. Moms holding up well..." I leaned up to the side of the grave looking up at the sky. "Dad.. I had a dream about that day... to tell you the truth... it stills burdens me... It takes away so much of me when ever it comes to mind... like a leech sucking away my life..." I let out a sigh. "Hey dad... If you can really hear me... give me a sign.." I heard foot steps behind me.

I looked up to see someone like Slendy just wearing a trench coat and hat walk up to me. "Hello there little gal~" You could hear the flirt in his voice. "I'm not little..." "To me you are." He stood right in front of me now. He knelt down and asked. "I'm one of Slendy brothers ... Offender." he reached in his pocket and pulled out something "Take the rose." He said. "Put it on my fathers grave... I only bought one so twos better." He chuckled and pushed the rose towards me. "I would prefer you take it." He said with a smirk. "I have a boyfriend..." I blurted. "He don't like me taking roses from random guys..." This took him to a shock. "But I'm just trying to give a lovely lady a lovely rose~" He said with a wink. "I'm not a lady I'm a gal remember~" I gave a wink back as I stood up brushing myself off. I walked down the stair way with him got on my tails. He stopped me with one of his tentacle. "Take the rose!" He growled. I sighed "Eh... what ever just put me down..." "But then you'll run." He raised one of his eyebrows. I burst out laughing and he looked at me like I was a started growing cow tits. "What?" "Well if I did tried you could easily catch me with those things of yours." He nodded as he sat me down holding the rose out to me.

I took it and threw to some random place then.... I took off running. I could hear his heavy foot steps right behind me. I ran down a alley and jumped up on the pole climbing up to a the roof leaving him to hit a dead end. I started saying. "Doo-Be Doo Be Do-Bah Doo-Be Doo Be Do-Bah Doo-Be Doo Be Do-Bah Doo-Be Doo Be Do-Bah Perry~"

I was crawling on the roof trying to keep cover. I started humming it. Then... suddenly these huge feet attached to legs appear before me... . I looked up and seen Offender he looked mad....eh.... I crawled between his legs and kept going shouting. "Krrrrr!" He grabbed my leg pulling me back. And started yanking at my top...

I took my dagger from my boot and sliced his hand. Jumping a inches away. Then I did one very stupid thing. I stepped back. "WHYYYYY" And then I fell. Like in those phony moves shouting. "NO0o" It ended once I felt myself land in someone arms...

I looked up to see...