Chapter 3

Sarah's POV

I'm currently inside of the pasta place. "So like what are we here for?" "You have to pick a weapon or weapons to fight with..." I nodded at slender. I grabbed two ankle daggers , a pocket knife , katana, and ninja stuff.... and this cool stick thing with a button...

I went to go put on some easier moving clothes. I put my hair in two pony tails.. one ended up be longer then the other. I had on black short shorts with a white belt not even in the hoops it was just to hold my stuff (ninja). A black bikini top...don't judge... A long jacket like hoodie that represented black Converses along with the glove on my right hand and these knee high boots....

I had one of my ninja items...Chinese daggers... in both my shoes while the other two were on my each of my ankles. My katana on my back. My ninja stars and my swift knife and some more Chinese daggers , kuni and Shuriken in my inside coat pockets. The belt I was wearing contained these's little thingy miggys.. they looked cool so I grabbed it. So now I looked it like a ninja version of one of my favorite anime people black rock shooter!!! Even the bracelet I had on.

-time skips-

I am in this don like thing and is training. And so far I'm pretty good. I move fast so I can waist dodge things and I'm a high flyer witch makes it even better.

I seen a chain come out of nowhere flying towards me. I jumped up from the ground and moved to the side a bit. I grabbed it and pulled. I seen this huge bolder coming towards me. "Darn..." I mumble. I ran to the side and then I -

Time skippy skip.

I was now battling slenderman...well was about to. We got into our stances.

I grabbed one of my daggers twirling it around my I stopped it and got into my stance. I made a glance the right to see Jeff watching me and then one to the left to see Ben cheering for me in a green cheerleader FEMALE cheerleader outfit..even the Pom Poms. He had masky and hoodie to help him. They, at least wore the boy kind. Ben did a pose and said. "READY! LETS GO!" "SHES SO WEIRD SHES SO HOT! SHE THE ONE THAT MAKES YOUR HEART STOP! SHES SARAH YEAH YEAH! SARH! SARAH! SARAH!"

.............

Slender got his tentacles out. We circled eachother. and with in a second........

We clashed