Chapter22

I think we all new this was coming but can you please read the point of view at the end,

Chapter 22

Jeff POV

He throw her into the lake, ... I was about to go save her but someone beat me to it. BEN flew at the speed of light. He dived into the water, splashing and thrashing around while calling out her name. But no response. The water suddenly turned red and Sarah arose'd from it, She stood in the center of the and looked at us all with sad eyes. BEN started to move towards her but she held up a hand. "Stop, leave now." BEN shook his head as he took another step towards her. "NOW!" She screamed but yet her voice sounded so far away. Been flinched as he took a step back.

The water going up her right leg, her thigh, her stomach, between her breast. The same happened to her other leg just in the opposite direction. I looked in horror as she screamed. It was squeezing her!

"What's going on!" I couldn't help from shouting, "I don't know! It never got this far before!" Her mom replied. Sarah fell to her knees as she used her hands for support to keep herself up. "Did any of you guys notice she's not sinking under the water?" BEN stated. And I noticed it to, she's not drowning what's going- my thoughts were cut short as she screamed again. Sarah was panting as her cheeks grew red as her breath grew short. She gasped as the water started going into her chest. Her eyes went wide as soon came out from all over her body she flew into the air and turned upside down. Soon she was in a red cocoon, that was diamond shaped. Time passed and still nothing happened. The guy who's known as White flew down towards it. He held or his hand as he started mumbling some nonsense i couldn't comprehend. All I heard was,

humnahmahmanahmanahnah

Then something along the lines of, blood, scarification, body and soul, life lost, salvation.

The red diamond which is shielding Sarah from us all twitched. We all stood and watched as White shouted. "AWAKEN!" That's when the diamond opened up, Revealing Sarah to us, her out fit was different, how? I don't know but I knew she wasn't wearing that before. She wore a white dress with red laces. Her hair which has turned white hung down to her knees... but... it was dangling since she was upside down it was flowing upwards. Her eyes were red as she hissed.

White held out his hand with a warm smiled and said, "Come." She turned around and floated down towards him, her hair flowing behind her. She didn't take his hand, but instead wrapped her hands around his neck, her lips parted slightly as her face neared his, her cheeks pink and her eyes sparkling. No...she isn't going to... she wouldn't.

Her eyes glowed red as her mouth widen revealing all her now razor sharp teeth as she plunged then into his neck, She pulled away once he was totally lifeless, falling to the ground. This seemed to please her as she bit into his side, ripping off the flesh, she pulls out his intestines as she ripped off a chuck with her teeth and chewed on it, she smiled and started digging into it so much she didn't even bring her face up. She stopped once it broke apart.

She hissed again with a cruel smile as she stalked towards us, blood stained her teeth her lips and around it, as it dripping from her mouth, rolling down her cheeks to her chin, some dripping from it, some sliding down her neck onto her chest, her now stained white dress as her bare feet touched the ground under her at each step.

She flew right in front of Zalgo, Straddling him with her legs as he struggled to be set free from her grasp. She slowly slide her arms around his neck as she sniffed his neck, she smiled brightly and licked it. But before she could bite I shouted.

"SARAH!"

She froze her gazed fixed on me, she pushed Zalgo away as she walked towards me, but ended up going behind me. Her mom was there as tears poured from her eyes. "S-Sarah?" Sarah whimpered at her mothers voice, and walked into her embraced. "I-I'm sorry... but I'm just...so... HUNGRY!" Her suddenly started to glow as she pushed her mom away. She growled and hissed as she clawed at her her. "NO I'M NOT HUNGRY! Yes you are. NO!" She kept shouting at herself. But there were to different voices. One that sound raspy and like old hag witch, and Sarah's voice.