Chapter 14

Sarah's POV

I rolled around on the ground next to a sleeping smile dog. Cause I was bored... after a while an awesome thought came to my mind. I poked his nose and he growled and rolled to the other side. I poked his nose again and he just faced forward. I poked him again and he rolled into a ball. I then instead of poking his nose I started poking his ears whispering into them. "Hey...hey wake up, hey ....hey....hey....HEY!" He whimpered looking up at me. "LETS GO OUT!!!" He looked at me strangely. "You never been taken out for a walk or just to play before?" He made some weird noise and I nodded. "Only for the kill Huh...." He nodded. "WELL LETS GO!!" I picked up a dog leash I use to use for one of my pet toys, and took him out. I took him to the park and.... he went wild. He peed on trees took a dump in the pond ... That people were swimming in... he even tried to eat this little chihuahua short-coat. We even did some rp... not that kind you little pervs! I mean adventure time! I dressed up like Finn and I put smile in a Jake costume and every time someone would ask what time it was... I would yell in there face. "ADVENTURE TIME!!!" Then hop on smile back as he ran off while I sang the theme song. We then played hide and go seek... he was pretty good. I started to sing scooby dooby do theme song until I found him...We was back trying to eat that dog again.

When we were heading back to Slendys place I heard a high pitch scream from an alley. I ran down there reaching for a stake under my shirt. I stopped a few feet away behind them when I heard the creepy pervert voice slurred. "Pick a rose. Red Or Blue" I threw a stake at his hand saying. "Ops my hand slipped." Smile growled as he got in his stance. Offender turned towards us, he stared at me for a few seconds, then started walking towards me, each step he took smiles growl grew louder. He was about a foot away from me now. HE muttered. "How..." Then his voice boomed through the whole alley. "HOW THE HELL DID IT NOT WORK ON YOU!" I did an epic pose saying. "Cause the devil says I'm to smexy for chu~💕. His faces was a total killer >.> well head... It was totally red but it then turned back to the background of the words your reading right now. He smirked letting out a snicker and NO not the candy kind the one along the lines of >.> giggle. "Sorry sweetie but I'm thee most smexiest one in this whole world.. no... universe!" He spread his hands looking to the heavens laughing like Dracula . And to make things more dramatic I could have swear I heard a crack of thunder with a flash of lighting behind him. Me and smile exchanged glancing telling me that I wasn't the only one. After a while of staring at him I just turned walking away leaving him there as smile followed me. Girly ran along time ago, so I had no reasons for staying.

When I got back home I walked into my moms room and laid ontop of her nuzzling her. Shouting. "MOMMY!! IM HOME!!!" All I got in response was an "Uuuuugh!" I rolled off of her allowing her to roll over. And then... I CLIMBED BACK ON HER!! She sighed. "Its almost that time again you know." I whispered. She was silent for a minute and then started to rub my back and said.

"It's not your fault."