Chapter:16

Sarah's POV

It's dark and cold. Where am I? I took a step forward looking around, that's when I heard something that sounded like a tiny voice talking to me,just...I couldn't understand it. But by each passing second the voice grew louder. Voices were coming from all directions now. The thing that really scared me...was...that..th-that it was his voice. "Friend." Was what he said.

I fell to my knees and curled into a ball. Rocking back and forth as his voice grew near, I whispers for my mom. The words repeating and my head.

I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared.

Mommy help me I'm scared.

I heard a chuckle and looked up. There he stood not looking any different from that time. "You haven't changed at all, Sarah." I screamed and crawled back away from him, holding my head as it started to pound. Hot streams fell down my cheeks as he took a step towards me, "Sarah" he said. He held out his hand as I smacked it away trying to move back more but soon hit something that felt like a wall. I heard him repeatably call my name his voices started drowning out as I covered my ears. It started to change though... to someone else's. Someone very familiar.I screamed but stopped as I felt a sharp pain on my cheek.

I looked up to see worried big black circled eyes staring into mine. Right now I don't care if it's my mom or not. I flung myself into his arms and cried into his chest. He shushed me and kept whispering. "It 'twas only a dream." To me. But something told me it wasn't.... it was a sign.

And what confirm it was.

The his voice in my head that said, "I know all your fears and weakness." I held on to Jeff tighter as I said. "H-he's coming." "Who?" His voice was calm.

"The man in white"

Jeff's POV

I looked off into the distance as I smoothed her hair holding her close. "Are you sure." She nodded. "I-I can hear him." "What is he saying. "H-He said... h-he said th-that he knows all my weakness and f-fears." She finally seem'd to calm down so I started to release her but she clutched onto my shirt as it was drenched in her tears even more. "What's wrong?" my voice came out no bigger then a whisper. For some reason I didn't want to frighten her. "H-he's talking again." She whimpered. "What's he's saying?" "Light is white and..."She whispers then looked up at me into my eyes."And light hides in the darkness, your fear." She looked back down staring at my chest. "What dose that mean?" She pointed to a corner where a night-light was.

"I'm afraid of the dark."