Bladed

When I shared the ice for the first time with Viktor, I won silver. We shared a few words after the free program, but I thought that was it. Turns out I was wrong.

Hello. I am Mokoto Todoroshi, a 20 year-old figure skater. I represent Germany, even though I'm Japanese. Confusing? I know, right! I come from a household where there's lots of chaos. My (German) dad is usually out drinking, and my mother (Japanese) and I take his abuse head-on. Now, back to the story~

~~~

I watched as Viktor strolled casually through the exit of the rink. There was a TV blaring fast-paced news stories.

"Several athletes have been injured and pulled out of sporting events recently due to a number of attacks." the reporter stated.

I scoffed, and walked out the door. The air was crisp and cool. I took a deep breath, and heard a thumping noise and a muffled growl. I ran to the source of the sound, an alley. It was Viktor. A group of guys were holding his arms, and laughing as the leader punched him. Then, the guy pulled out a knife. I ran down the alley, and swung my skates into the thug's head. The guy instantly crumpled to the floor. The other guys flinched, dropping Viktor in the process. I swung my skates into the nearest guy's head. He fell as well. One of them tried to fight back, and failed. There was only one left, and he pulled out a knife. My eyes widened as he struck at me. I immediately recoiled, and felt a red line draw across my shoulder. I gasped, and swung my skates at the guy. He lunged at me, completely dodging the skates, and stabbed me deep into the stomach. He let go of the knife, and I pulled it out of myself. I hit him with the hilt of the blade, knocking him unconscious. I dropped the knife and slid down the wall. Viktor seemed to snap out of his daze and he stood up.

"Thank you, Mokoto." He walked over to me "I'm so sorry." He pulled out his phone "I need the police and an ambulance. My friend Mokoto Todorodshi took down a street gang that threatened to hurt me. Please hurry. He's been stabbed." Viktor hung up and turned to me. He took his handkerchief out and pressed it to the wound in my stomach. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, trying to keep calm through the pain. This famous figure skater, Viktor Nikiforov, he is so kind! When the ambulance arrived, I was lifted onto a stretcher. Viktor waved me away. He seemed very thankful...

~~~

I WISH THAT PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY READ THESE!!! ;-;

NEW STORY CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP!