Eros

A/N: Wow...five chapters in, and now this XD  LOTS OF LEMON SO DISCRETION ADVISED...

~~~

The past few days passed like a blur. It was Wednesday night, and I was on the train returning home. I had gotten a haircut and had gotten a bit of exercise. I was anxious to return home after what Viktor had said to me on Monday. What could he mean by Eros? I walked inside and removed my shoes. I replaced them with house slippers. Yuuri said he would be going to see a friend, and left. I was walking through the house now, trying to avoid Viktor. I didn't know what he meant by Eros and I didn't want to find out. I was sneaking down the hall, past his room now. And I heard a noise. The door beside me opened and Viktor dragged me inside.

"Mokoto, do you know what I meant by Eros?" He smiled as he pushed me to the bed.

"N-no. I don't know-" he kicked the door closed and then shoved me onto the bed. He smiled at me, as I was unable to struggle.

"I was getting tired of Yuuri's ass. Not that he can't give me pleasure, but..." my eyes widened. He wants-

"Ngh!" I yelped as he bit my ear playfully. He trailed kisses down my neck and my collarbone, leaving a hickey on my shoulder.  Then, he sat on my chest. His legs held down my hands as he tore away my shirt. Then, he pulled off his. The grey cloth parted to reveal pale skin, soft as silk. In thirty seconds flat, he was naked. Oh shit, so very naked. He was dry humping me, my boxers were the only thing keeping his rock-hard manhood out of me.  I flinched as he gripped the strap of my chest binder. He slid it off, but paid my chest no mind. He really didn't seem to care if I was transgender or not. He then moved down. He pulled my boxers off.

"See, that wasn't so hard." Viktor leaned into my chest, and let go of my hands. He kissed me, and in that moment, I knew what Viktor meant. And I wanted him. He shoved inside of me, gently at first.

"Hah- Viktor!" I moaned. Damn! He's strong! He was panting already. My entire body shook with pleasure as he pushed in, and then out, repeating the process. I was drooling, and he smiled at how totally he had been able to dominate me. I felt safe inside his arms, like nothing bad could ever happen to me.

"Hhhn- You know-ah- If you want to be more convincing-nn-you've got to be more dominant-" Viktor said through moans. He was grunting, and moving faster. I was shaking, and I begged Viktor

"Faster!" He obeyed. He lifted me up, still fucking me, and shoved me against the wall. I held onto him, and looped my legs around his waist. I grabbed handfuls of his beautiful white hair and held them. 

"V-viktor!" I moaned. His dick began to throb inside of me, and I began to orgasam. He groaned, and came inside of me. He pulled out, and panted. 

"W-wait." My voice shook. "I want to try something else." He nodded. "Can you sit on the side of the bed?" He complied, and I kneeled in front of him. His eyes widened. I grabbed his member and began to kiss his head. He arched his back, leaning back on the bed. I took his huge length inside my mouth. Viktor groaned, and began to drool as I swallowed him. Not much later, He came again. He moaned as I sucked up the fluid. It was sweet, and slightly salty, like me. I swallowed every bit. So this is Eros, huh?

~~~

A/N: DAMMIT NOW THE VIKTOR X YUURI FANS GONNA KILL MEH. D: