Interview With @XxNightStripexX - Amber Alert

1.What is your book called?

Amber Alert

2.What is your book about?

Anna is kidnapped and forced to live out a twisted game that her captor has been playing for the last ten years. There are 12 previous 'wives' but each is now dead and it seems that there is no way out of this house.

3.What genre is your book?

Horror, thriller, and romance.

4.Is your book a series?

Yes.

5.Is your book complete?

Yes.

6.What gave you the idea for your book?

I had a dream where I was Anna during the big chase scene. It wasn't fun because I hate running, haha.

7.What do you do if you have writers block?

I play music, take a brain break, eat, dance and sometimes just plan out the story.

8.Do you have any goals for your book?

I would love to get it published.

9.Do you have a favourite character? If so who and why?

Probably Garrett, he changes the most in the book and you can see his progression. Everyone just falls in love with him.

10.Are you happy with your book?

Yes, I love it to pieces.

11.What has been the best compliment you have received about your book?

That if it was a book people would buy it and that it should be made into a movie.

12.Why should people read your book?

If you're looking for a new twist on kidnapping, something new to try or whatever give it a shot.

13.Any last words?

If you don't like kidnapping stories I write almost every genre and I can guarantee there's a book you'll like or be interested in on my profile.