Interview With @emmalynn22 - Pitch Black

1. What is your book called?

Pitch Black

2. What is your book about?

It's set in 13th century England, and it's a story about how a royal family deals with the plague.

3. What genre is your book?

Historical Fiction.

4. Is your book a series?

No.

5. Is your book complete?

No, so far I only have the prologue up, but the first chapter will be posted this Saturday!

6. What gave you the idea for your book?

I wanted to write my own original novel, but I had so many ideas I couldn't decide which one to choose. So, like I did for my fan fiction, I wrote all my ideas out and wrote a short little prologue for each one and decided that Pitch Black was the best one.

7. What do you do if you have writers block?

I try to take a break and return to my writing in a half hour or so.

8. Do you have any goals for your book?

Well, since I've only just started it, my initial goal is 100 reads. From there, I would love for it to be entered in the Watty Awards.

9. Do you have a favourite character? If so who and why?

The main character is a 16 year old girl named Margaret, and she is totally my favourite. She is spunky, and she knows what she wants in life and is determined to get it.

10. Are you happy with your book?

I've just started it, but so far, yes. I will say I am trying to make it as accurate to the time as possible and I am finding that a bit difficult.

11. What has been the best compliment you have received about your book?

I just started this book so I haven't really got any yet :D

12. Why should people read your book?

Because it's unlike anything else you will ever read! It's a totally different storyline than anything I have ever seen before. So it's unique. And I think the characters are pretty relatable.

13. Any last words?

Thanks for the interview, and please give my book a shot.