A is for Aftermath!!!!!!!!!

This book will only be about Germany, Prussia, Austria, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein.

There will be no Germanest, SwissLiech or PruAus in this book, sorry to the shippers.

Headcannon: Liechtenstein has a wild side.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So you see, after the North American Brothers crashed into a meeting from free falling in sky.

The aftermath was Prussia deciding to try it out.

"Bruder do not do this please." Germany said.

"Keseseseseses too late Luddy !!!!"

Right now Germany was driving Prussia to the airport to get on a helicopter that he was gonna freefall from.

"Your going to get yourself killed."

"You and I both know I won't Luddy."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When they got there they saw Switerland and Liechstenstein waiting by the plane.

"What are you two doing here?" Germany asked.

Switzerland pointed have gun at Prussia. "Well apparently Prussia here, convinced our dear baby sister that free falling through the sky would be fun."

Germany turned to Prussia with a shock expression, "You did what!?!"

Prussia being stupid and wanting to freefall from the sky is one thing.

But pulling their baby sister into this is another.

"Relax West. She'll be wearing a parachute. Did you really think I would put her in danger like that?"

The other two felt stupid.

"Oh I almost forgot!!" Prussia ran back to the car and opened the trunk. He pulled out a restrained and gagged Austria.

Their other siblings' eyes widened.

"Bruder!! Did you really kidnap him!?!" Germany yelled at Prussia as he untied his other brother.

"Ja." Prussia said coolly.

"Why!?!"

"Well..... zhe Awesome Me wanted too and I completely forgot that I did."

As soon as Austria was untied, he ran after Prussia who started to run around the other three.

"You're going to pay for this Gilbert!!"

"Kesesesesesese!!!"

They all heard a noise and looked up to see a helicopter.

With Maria flying in?

"Maria what are you doing here?" Germany asked once she landed.

"Well, Al was supposed too fly this but Daddy, and Papa (France) are still a bit mad at the boys for the whole 'freefalling into the World Meeting stunt'. So yeah, he asked me to do it. You ready for this Prussia?"  (I just love how my A-Z stories connect with each other, don't you guys?) 

"Zhe Awsome Me is always ready!!" Prussia ran into the helicopter, dragging Austria and Germany with him, Liechtenstein followed causing Switzerland to follow her.

"Bruder I'm not doing this!!"

"Keseseseseses, too bad West!!" Prussia closed the door to the helicopter and Maria started to fly it again.