T is for Thuderstorms

This is gonna be really short.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A two year old Liechtenstein shook underneath her covers as she heard the storm outside.

She wanted to run to her father's room but he wasn't here at the moment.

He and Prussia were both gone for a trip and wouldn't be back for two days.

She started to cry and shake even more as the thunder got even louder.

The girl tried to cover her ears to block out the booms, but that barely worked.

Wait, Austria was still here.

The little girl carefully got off her bed, still shaking. She grabbed her blanket, opened her door, and made her way down the hall.

She slowly walked down the hall only stopping when she heard thunder.

After what seemed like forever, she finally got to her brother's room and quickly slipped in.

She ran to her brother's bed and quickly climbed onto it.

Thunder boomed again and Liechtenstein started to cry harder before shaking Austria, "Bruder... Bruder wake up," She begged him, "Please?"

Thankfully for her, Austria was a very light sleeper. He soon woke up and looked at her, "Liechtenstein, what are you doing here-" He noticed her tear stains and got his answer.

He picked her up and wiped her tears, "It's okay, it's only a little thunder."

"It won't stop," She cried burying her face in his shirt.

He tried to comfort her but that was barely working.

Wait.

He started to sing a little lullably to calm her down.

He wasn't a huge singer though, but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.

After awhile she eventually did calm down and fell asleep in his arms.

Austria got up to put her in her room but stopped when he heard her whimper.

He laid back down and put her on his chest and fell asleep.