Q is for Quick!!!

Germania looked at his 2 year old son. He was about to leave for a meeting with a few leaders in his country and was debating whether or not to take her with him.

12 year old Prussia saw this, "Don't worry Vati," He said, "Vash will be fine with us," He said as he picked up his baby brother and tickled him causing him to giggle.

"Yeah, he will," An 8 year old Austria agreed.

Germania looked at Vash again before nodding, "Fine, I'll be back after dark."

They both nodded and watched as their father left.

Prussia put Vash down and went to sit on the couch, "This should be easy-"

"He's gone," Austria suddenly said.

"What!?!" Prussia looked to the spot Switzerland was just standing.   

He wasn't there.

"How did he disappear!?!" He yelled as they looked around for their brother.

"Vash!?!" Austria called out.

They both heard giggling and looked at each other before following the laughter. It lead them to Prussia's room. They opened the closet and let out breaths of relief when they saw their brother.

"There you are," Prussia said, he picked Vash up and walked out the room, "You're going to stay in one place where we can keep an eye on you," He put Vash down and turned away to grab a cup of water.

When he looked back, Vas was gone.

Again.

Prussia dropped the cup, "Vash!!!"

Austria ran in, "Where is he now!!?!"

"I don't know!! I turned away for a second and he's gone!!!"

The two started to run all around the house looking for him again when Austria noticed something.

The door was opened.

"Uhh, Prussia?" He pointed to the door.

Prussia looked where his younger brother was pointing and his eyes widened before he ran out the door with Austria following.

Prussia looked around, "He's 2 years old!! How is he so quick!?!" He yelled, "Vash!!! Vash!!!"

As they looked around some more, getting more and more worried.

Until they heard giggling again.

The two looked around again and saw a familiar two year old at the door.

"He was in the house, the whole time!?!" Austria said in disbelief.

Vash then closed the door.

"No, no, no," Prussia said as he tried opening the door, "He locked it!!" He banged on the door, "Vash!! Open this door up right now!!"

"Uhh... Prussia? He's a playful 2 year old, I doubt he'll do that," Austria said.

Prussia muttered some curses before stepping back and looking at the house. He then started to look for a something to pick the lock with.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It took Prussia 30 minutes to find a small enough stick to pick the lock with.

Once he did, they busted into the house.

"Vash!!" They both called out looking for their brother while tearing the house apart.

Again.

Austria eventually found him in the music room.

"You're staying in our sight until Vati comes back," Austria said.

They all stayed in the living room. Anytime, one of them had to go somewhere. The other just stayed focus on Vash.

After awhile, Germania came back to see his sons all asleep together on the living room floor.

That was cute and all but the house was a mess.

What happened!?!

He shook his head, walked over to the boys and picked up Vash to put him in bed.

He'll deal with this tomorrow.