D is for Dogs!!!!!

"Come on Italy hurry up!!!' Germany yelled at his friend as the Axis trio were running laps.

"Ve~Germany can't we stop?" Italy asked tiredly.

"Not yet!!"

They were on their 14th lap, well actually Germany and Japan were, Italy was on his 10th.

Italy suddenly fell and didn't get up.  

"Italy, get up!!!"

"Uhh, Germany-san, I think that Itary-san has had enough training for today." Japan said as the two stared at Italy.

"Ja, I suppose your right." he turned back to the Italian, "Italy go home training is over!!!" 

Didn't have to tell him twice.

Italy got up and started running at the speed of lightening, "Bye Germany, bye Japan!!!" he yelled as he ran.

Germany just shook his head at him.

"I'll see you later Japan," Germany said as he started to walk back to his house, Japan nodded and the two parted ways.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As Germany walked home, he heard barking.

He stopped and looked at some nearby bushes, the barking continued. He walked near the bushes.

A corgi popped out.  

The dog looked around before looking up at Germany who smiled at the dog and kneeled down in front of him

The corgi ran around him before putting his two front paws on Germany's leg.

As Germany petted the dog he noticed that it didn't have a collar.

"Oh thank goodness you found him sir." A voice said from behind him.

He turned to see a teenage boy standing behind him.

"He ran out before I could put his leash on." he said pointing to a nearby shelter , "Come on boy."

The dog climbed up Germany and licked him, before walking to the boy who put on the leash. The two started to walk the other direction where the shelter was.

As the two walked back, the corgi kept looking back at Germany.

Germany hated shelters.

Not all of them treated dogs right.

It was doggie prison.

He felt bad for the dog.

The dog looked back at him again.

That was it.

He was busting him out.

Tonight.