Chapter 8: Finally A Appretice!

Maplekit groaned as Swiftheart rasped her tongue on her head. Blazekit was wiggling under Whiteblaze.

Violetkit was already done. Her silver and gray tabby fur shone like the moon on a dark night. Her white belly and tail tip was as white as a fawn's belly.

Blazekit was clean enough so his orange and ginger pelt was a fire color, blazing on his fur.

Maplekit looked like the autumn leaves of leaf-bare.

Feverkit's gray pelt was as dark as night. His white splotches stuck out like stars.

"You kits look fabulous!" Swiftheart purred with delight. Maplekit puffed her chest.

"All cats gather beneath Sky Peak for a clan meeting!" Rainstar's voice echoed.

Maplekit raced outside, careful not to get any dust or dirt on her fur. She stood next to her siblings, who had the same look of joy on their faces.

"4 kits are reviving there apprentice names." She called.

"Violetkit, please step forward."

Violetkit shakily stood next to Rainstar. She looked small next to the mighty she cat.

"Violetkit, you will be know as Violetpaw. Icewhisker, you are a skilled fighter. I hope you pass on these skills to Violetpaw."

Violetpaw scampered to Icewhisker, gently touching her nose.

"Blazekit, please step forward."

Blazekit stood proudly next to Rainstar.

"Blazekit, you will be known as Blazepaw. Crowwing, you are very fast and a great hunter. I hope you pass this on to Blazepaw."

Blazepaw touched nose with her.

"Maplekit. Please step forward."

Maplekit stood next to her. She felt pride and happiness as Rainstar loomed over her, her amber eyes gleaming.

"Maplekit. You shall be known as Maplepaw. Dovewing, you are a great deputy, and also a wonderful fighter and hunter. Please pass it on to Maplepaw."

Maplekit leapt off and touched noses with the deputy. She thought Rainstar made an excellent choice.

"And Feverkit, please step forward."

Feverkit climbed up slowly. Hesitation clouded his eyes.

"Feverkit. Are you comfortable to join our clan. If you are, you will be loyal and helpful. No backing out fights when there against you old clanmates.

"Yes." Feverkit choked out.

"Feverkit, you will be known as Feverpaw. Your trust and loyalty will be 100 percent too us. Fallnose. You have yet to have a apprentice, you I'm giving you Feverpaw."

Feverpaw touched noses while the clan chanted:

"MAPLEPAW! VIOLETPAW! FEVERPAW! BLAZEPAW!"

Maplepaw let happiness flood over her as she heard her clans cheerful voices filling the forest.

Finally.