v.

Makishima couldn't believe the plan he laid was busted thanks to the disappointing pawns. He finished the job and dashed as fast as he could out of the warehouse. The MWPSB's were approaching and he was too tired to cut any more throats. He ran through a dark alleyway, free of security camera, and stopped right in front of a small door. He's been here plenty of time, surely she wouldn't mind if he dropped by again.

The café was quiet and empty, no customer would dare stay pass midnight. Makishima looked around and spotted the woman reading through her music at the piano, a glass of Kahlua on top of the instrument. He approached her and almost startled her when she saw him half covered in blood.

"I didn't know you had something planned tonight." She tried to joke a little, face still slightly pale, only now did he notice her poofy dress.

"My apologies, but it seems my plan has been busted and I'm under a tight situation." As he spoke, police sirens could be heard from outside.

Yukari understood and quickly helped him out of the bloody jacket and hat, throwing it into the garbage disposer. And as Makishima was looking around for a place to hide, a hand pulled him down by the head. When he opened his eyes, he realized that he was in between a pair of legs. The door slammed opened, two enforcers bashed in, rushing toward Yukari since she was the only one in sight, their Dominators aiming straight at her.

"Hey lady, have you seen a criminal running around here?" one questioned with his rough voice.

"I'm gonna need more description than that." She turned and smiled to the man, almost as though challenging him.

"Well we couldn't give you even if we wanted to." The other spoke up "But he was quite tall, covered in blood."

"Then I can't help you, I haven't seen something as thrilling as that in a long time."

The enforcers' eyes narrowed at her answer and Makishima tensed a little, slightly gripping on her thigh. This is not the time to be smart, Yukari! He wanted to tell her.

"Crime coefficient is 83. Not a target for enforcement action." Came the robot voice from their weapons and they were forced to lower it.

"Sorry for bothering you!" one of them bowed before they both left the building, closing the door behind. After waiting a few moments for the two to be completely gone, Yukari pulled her dress up to reveal Makishima hiding underneath.

"Hey, they're gone, so get out." She said with a light blush as he gasped for breath, still between her legs.

"You're bolder than I thought, Yukari." He said with a smirked, slithering out from beneath her.

"Now, what was that supposed to mean?" collecting her stuffs, she walked over to the counter and dumped the remaining of her Kahlua into the sink.

"Covering for a heinous criminal, letting a man who's not your boyfriend hide under your dress, provoking the police. You never cease to surprise me do you?"

"What kind of performer would I be if I can't provide my most loyal audience with utmost entertainment?" she turned back and flashed an equally mischievous smirk, he could only laugh.