Chapter 1

Recap:   Mikey's POV

 Next thing I know Immense force hits the car, I can't hear and I can't think. Nobody is moving and I can feel my energy leaving my body. Then it all goes black, and I know for sure I must be dead.

A/N Charlie Herrera is not in this book, the Charlie is not him, I kind of forgot that I had Charlie in here, his full name is Charlie Albert Tayso.

Friendly reminder, this is a fanfiction, so everything may be different, for instances\, Mikey does have his M4 but he gets it off of the money he got from the accident. 

----------------------------------------

Mikey's POV

All I can see is blackness, and this weird white light, I can remember little. Okay, I don't remember anything of how I got into this state. I bet it was the Fucking ouija board stuff, Jake, Ademir and I did. it's all coming back to get us. 

Third Person

Mikey, Jake, Ara, Charlie, and Luci, are upside down, in a car, that will never be recognized again. They were hit by a semi truck that was driven by a drunk driver. there are over 20 cars around Mikey's car.

 Three cars are firetrucks, six are police cars, and 5 of them are Ambulances. The person who called the ambulance was Luci Cici, who was in the accident and is located in the car, she passed out after saying where she was and what happened.

 The firemen are trying hard to get them out, but the car is so badly damaged that removing a door, may kill one of them. They had to resort to tearing the top of the car off. One fireman, who goes by the name of Joe, is currently sawing the roof off.

The EMT's in the ambulances are getting 5 stretchers out, and have 5 drivers ready to drive to the hospital. The area around them is dead silent, not a single word has been said. 

Finally the roof of the car breaks, Joe takes it off and looks in, he sees 5 teenagers, bloody and beaten, but they all seem to be breathing. Letting out a breath Joe didn't know he was holding,  out he yells for the others to help him.