Idea?

I have started writing the next few chapters in this book, and I've tried, but I can't watch any of the videos of the guys, only the past ones. I lost the friend who I worked on this book with, so I've decided, I'll take the book and update it my own way. (This probably doesn't make sense, but when I was working with a team on this book, the writing and dialogue was a mix of mine and friends, and mine is a little, descriptive? I'm not sure if that makes any sense) 

I plan to add maybe five to ten chapters and end the book on a happy note. I know the other book was kind of sad. 

Please comment or contacted me, please private message me! I have actually made another account. 

@ifightmysoul 

That's also my other account if you want to reach me there. 

I have a sneak peek of a chapter too. It's in the third person 

------

Her smile falters," What do you mean? This friendship isn't good enough, was I not good enough?" tears cascade down her face. 

"Maybe it was, we bought a house together, and we made amends together, we were sisters, but all friends come to an end, it right now, it's our time." Ara responded, "I'll leave, you live this happy joy ride of a life. Acting as every day is gonna spark something new. Maybe I'll leave the city, change my name. But here, is where I don't want to be," Ara spat.

The two broken girls made eye contact. A single tear slipped out of Ara's eye. 

Luci took a step and took in a breath, calming her tears," I knew this would happen. I always knew it would lead to here," she walked around the room," but here! After all these years, I have tried to be the better friend. I tried to know where everything was leading! I stay up for countless nights waiting for you to come home after parties going into the dead of night!" Luci's voice rose," but here, it was a new start, we made it. We have friends, a family. You have a boy wrapped around your finger," she cut herself off. 

"I can't say I respect you or even understand you. But I hold my place. But don't come crawling back to me when," She pointed her finger at Ara," something bad happens because I've given you chances all this week."

Ara turned and walked to her room, packing up a duffle bag. Making a mental note to stop by when no one is around, to pick up everything else. And she turned and left. 

----

Anywhoo

I'll update once tonight, but I hope this small part give an idea to the book. Also I will have a split. in a chapter or two, which will lead to you guys. The readers getting to choose something to happen in the book. 

Please comment on anything! I want to know your opinions.