Chapter 11

A/N So, I made it Indianapolis, And not even 20 minutes of being here I am bored af. Its 10pm and I'm gonna  awake until 2 or 3 am.

So lettuse go!

XD
I'm on my phone so I can't edit this well
--=--=-==-=--=-=-==--=-==-=-=-=-

Luci's POV
We ended up doing something different for Jake and we are doing the bored in Mikey video.

We all just arrived in this haunted woods, and I'm getting the chills.

Legit I was up for this but now I'm not too sure, and this is a lot more walking than I exspected.

"Luci, you still up for doing the bored? I'm planning on doing it with you."

I look over and smile at Mikey," kind of regretting this but I'm still up for it," I jump up as I end my sentence.

They all look at me concerningly. I smile and chuckle.

After about ten minutes we finally get to this weird set up.

Mikey turns his camera on after asking the guys if they'd shine the light at him. He talks about some shout out then point the camera at me.

"Cheeks, and my snap code will be on Luci's head." I smile and sit down next to the bored.

He walks over," okay so me and Luci are going to do this together as she had never done this before."

I set the bored up and we place our hands on the piece.

We move it in a circle form three times," are there any spirits here that want to talk to us?"

Almost immediately after Mike says that, the piece slowly moves to yes.

I look up at Mikey," that sure as hell was not me. Micheal I swear to god you are fucking messing with me. I will hurt you."

"Luci I would never mess with you like that. And you know that," he takes a deep breath.

"What is your name," I speak up and turn to look at Jake who is holding the camera.

The piece moves and spells
I-v-y

" Ivy?" Mikey says confused but surely.

My blood runs cold and me and Ara turn to look at each other. I feel a tear run down. My cheek and Mikey stops in the middle of a joke he was saying to the camera and looks at me.

"Luci what's wrong. Do you not feel safe?" He asks.

"It's just we," I point to me and Ara," lost our best friend Ivy  in 2015 in a car accident. She was my sister and basically Ara's too." I say and Mikey smiles a concerned and sad smile.

The piece starts to move.

I  m-i-s-s  y-o-u  g-i-r-l-s.

I start to cry and then I feel a warm in brace around me. I look up but see nothing.

"Luci I know what you are thinking and don't you dare." Mikey looks at me with fear.

"I want to see her Mike, it's been years. She was my sister," I missed her and she was in my dreams.

I actually wanted to see through the eye. And I was tempted to say that.

"I won't Mikey, I promise." I got blamed for her death when it happened and it was how me and Ara became really good friends.

"So Ivy. You know luci. And I know what she's thinking so I'm going to ask yoy a question. Why are you here are you connected to something?"

I  n-e-v-r  g-o-t  t-o  s-a-y  g-o-o-d-b-y-e
G-o-o-d-b-y-e  L-u-c-i  a-n-d  A-r-a.
T-a-k-e  c-a-r-e  o-f  m-y  s-i-s-t-e-r-s   b-o-y-s.

"Goodbye," Ara and I say at the same and the piece moves to goodbye.

I start sobbing and the guys stop filming and Mikey rushes over to me and hugs me. Ara also comes over and hugs me.

I end up crying my self to sleep.

3rd person

After luci fell asleep Michael picked her up.

"I'll end the video tomorrow and maybe not post it. It's up to luci."

-----

A/N short update. Sorry but I wanted to add this cause I had had a dream and it seemed okay.