Chapter 6

A/N So, if you remember I had Luci's hair cut really short well after a month it grew out a little bit and now looks like  ( above)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Ara's POV

I am currently sitting in a room with Charlie and Jake. They had just explained to me that Mikey and Luci should wake up soon. They also said that the doctor who was working with us had said that I may not have woken up. I think her name was Ally. 

"The doctor's name was Ally, right?" I ask the guys. 

"Yeah, she is really nice, and she cares about us," Jake looks at me and smiles," she helped us when the others thought that our case was over with."

I look at Jake and raise my eyebrow," She's really nice," I say bringing out 'really' Jake blushes.

"Does someone have a crush?" Charlie looks up and smiles at Jake.

"I," Jake stutters, then mumbles," I think she's pretty."

Jake's head perks up," what about you and Ademir?"

This time it's my turn to blush," what do you mean?"

"Well, in your sleep you say his name," Jake says.

My cheeks heat up and I turn away," Let's get off this subject,"

Next thing we know, Jake's phone goes off. 

"I didn't know our phones survived," I say to Jake.

"One-second Ademir, Ara, only my phone was okay, hehe sorry," Jake turns back and continues to talk to Ademir. 

"Rude," I say and turn to Charlie.

"Okay, thanks, Ademir, we really need you to do this, can you come and help us sometime today or early tomorrow," Jake says and I whip around.

"What?!  He's coming here," I look at Jake then Charlie.

"Okay, Bye," Jake looks at me," Ara the doctors said you're healed enough to go home, I can also go home in seven days, because of my legs. Ademir is also going to get Charlie too. He will watch him until Luci wakes up."

I stand up and run to the bathroom, I look in the mirror, I'm wearing the hospitals clothing. I need to change my clothes, the hospital gown in really uncomfortable. My hair is also black with silver tips, and its half shaved but it's still okay. 

"Jake, Tell Ademir to grab me some clothes," I yell. 

"In the bathroom under the sink is hair dye and your clothing, we got it before you woke up, your hair will need to be dyed, the doctors said, and you need clothing," Jake replies.

It's not that I don't like my hair, it's just that it is really dead, and the fumes of the fire changed the color.

The hair color is a dark brown, I read the back and it says to apply to hair after its lightlen, leave in for thirty minutes then rinse and condition. 

I then look at the clothing, a white shirt, with blue jeans. My "slayin' it" hat and my white bag with white shoes.

 My "slayin' it" hat and my white bag with white shoes

I throw it on and then go to do my hair. 

After thirty minutes I finally look like myself. I put my hair over the shaved part so I don't look too weird. I might get some extensions like to doctors said to.

----- short update sorry guys but ill update soon----