Chapter 15

Luci sat down, it had been one-week since Ara left. Ara had taken all of her belongings in a span of two days. All in all, Luci was very upset, she had lost her best friend, but she did get closer to Mikey. The two spend a lot of time with each other, either helping Luci cheer up, or just hanging out with the group. Currently, Luci was thinking, she was getting ready to get dressed for a trip to a haunted area. It was colder out, and she was trying to decide which shirt would look cute, but also provide warmth. 

In the background, she could hear Jake and Mikey start of their vlogs. It made her simile, after everything that was happening, some things could and have gone back to normal. Mikey, Jake, Luci, Charlie, and Admir were all planning to go do a video. Probably in a cemetery. Deciding on a long sleeve shirt, she decided she was ready. 

Her outfit was cozy and casual. Luci's outfit consisted of a pair of ripped blue jeans, a cozy long sleeve shirt with text on the front, and a green jacket. She walked out of the room to see her small group of close friends. She smiled at them as they goofed off at the camera and made her way to the door to through her shoes on. 

The boys made their way to her and introduced her to the video. Luci smiles and did her signature peace signs. They all goofed around until they all finally made their way to the cemetery. 

Laughing and having fun they all finished up their video. Then they met up around Mikey's car. They laughed and joked around.

Luci smiled at her family, feeling a small tug on her heart for Ara, a friend she had for so many years. And although she knew it was going to hurt, Luci was learning to let go of everything. She had Charlie, who was now moving into Ara's old bedroom, and she had Mikey, and everybody else. Smiling at the group she moved to go into Mikey's car. 

They all drove back to her house, to have some fun, probably some boring games, and then pass out at around one in the morning. 

"Guys, this is has been so much fun, and I'm happy to announce that I have Capri suns," watching their faces light up she pulled out a box of the delicious, glory filled drinks. 

As they all settled around the tv, waiting for the movie to load, they all smiled and thought that this was everything they wanted. 

-------

I finished this book, after around two years, I think. I am so so sorry for taking this long to finish the book. I fell out of this fandom after highschool started getting harder. I still smile when I think about their older videos, but I haven't watched any of them in a very long time. I do wish I could have ended this book better but it is very hard when you don't watch someone anymore to end a book started years ago. 

Anyways. Thank you to everyone who stuck along to read this book. It means a lot to me. I also really love how all of you read my first book and got me to 13k reads, and this one is at 6k. Thank you all so much for reading my books.

I'm sad to say this may be the last fanfiction I ever write unless some of you guys are into BNHA, I may be writing a book about that. Please comment if you are interested, or message me. I do appreciate it, and I will start being active on this account. 

Thanks, 

Mina