Chapter 7

So many people wanted me to update, So here is one, I don't have a ton of time, but tonight, or tomorrow I will try to have a huge update. 

Ara POV. 

It's been about five minutes and Jake said hat Ademir is going to be here in four. I have nothing to grab but, all I want is taco bell. I have money, thank God, so I can get food. 

I turn around and see the doctors, they ask me questions and check me one last time. I have to come back in four weeks to make sure everything is healing correctly. 

"Uh, Hi, I'm here for Arabell Rose and Charlie Tayso," the voice goes silent," I'm Ademir Adamo." 

"Okay, sir we just need you to sign these papers."

"Charlie, he's signing the papers so you can get out of here," I look at Charlie and he smiles.

"And you get to come with me, I'm excited, are we going to your house or his?" 

"Mine, then his, or maybe just mine. I have four bedrooms so, you can have one and Ademir can sleep in one. The doctors said that I need to be watched, and I am not staying at a strangers house," Jake looks up and laughs. 

I walk over to Jake," See you in seven days," Charlie does the same. 

Ademir then walks into the room, he honestly looks really nervous. 

"Hi, I'm Ademir and I am suppos-" Charlie cuts him off.

"Dude your so awkward it's hilarious, don't be awkward we are wonderful people, just don't prank Ara, she will get you back," Ademir breaths out and smiles. 

"To be honest I though you might be stuck up,"

We all laughed," If we were I'd fight myself."

He breaths out," Well, my car is waiting so why don't we talk more in there."

I look at Charlie and he nods," Okay let's go."

We walk out to his car, it's  a blackFord Fiesta, I don't diss cars so I'm not going to say anything about it. 

We all get in, Ademir's driving Charlie is in the backseat and I'm in the passenger. 

"Well, I'm guessing we are going to your house," Ademir looks at me.

"Yep, and I/m guessing you know where it is," I respond

"Yup, next to Jakes house,"

He starts the car and drives to my house. 

-----

So first I don't know what car Ademir would drive so I picked a car that had good MPG. So if you don't like Ford please don't diss it. The car is also affordable too. 

Second, This is short but that it because I am busy at the moment, I should update tonight or tomorrow. 

Third, I hope you guys have a great rest of the day.