Chapter 10

A/N So guys, I am going out of state next week or the week after. So there may not be an update. I will promise you that on the way there I am going to be updating. So maybe a ton of new chapters this month. 

I also have an updating scheduled, I will update either Sunday or Monday AND Friday or Saturday, and if I can't update it, I'll post on my profile and send out to my followers when I can update the book. I may not use this until school starts though, I need to think about it.

If you want me to do the updating schedule please comment saying yes or no, and after a week or two I will see.  

----------------=================---------_________+++++++

Luci's POV

(ten minutes before she woke up)

I am trapped in my fucking mind,  I don't know how to get out, I can't move and I can't feel. I am terrified. I can hear, think, and breathe. 

I know for a fact that I have been awake like this for a while, I can remember doctors yelling that they are going to lose me and Mike. I know I've lost my life, but they saved me. 

I suddenly hear the room door open and voices start talking. I recognize them as Ara

"We got Luci a new phone so if she wakes up soon she can have it." Ara walks over I can hear her shoes and a bag wrinkle sound comes off. 

" Mikey you woke up!" I legit want to scream. I'm glad hes awake. 

I try to move and I move my had a little.

Mikey stands up and walks over to her and gives her a big hug, I can tell I don't know how, but being in this state for a while really makes me more observant. 

" Hows Luci" I stiffen my already sore and stiff body.

"Oh," Her voice cracks and she walks over, I'm guessing someone pointed at me. 

She stands over me, and soon enough I feel a tear fall on me. I try hard to open my eyes and I see her look towards the rest, I lift my hand and grab hers. I startle her and chuckle and then smile. 

"If I wasn't in so much pain, I'd totally jump up and hug you," I cough out and smiles at her. 

"All I need really was for you to wake,"  she smiles back.

I hear slight jogging from behind me and soon enough Mikey is beside Ara.

"We were just talking about you, Luce. Ademir, Charlie, and Ara got you a new phone and everything" I flinch and then situp a little.

"Jake I've- ohh my" Ally's voice bursts through silence until she sees me," I've got pain medication for you, Luci."

I chuckle then withdraw a breath, and chuckle a little more," I think laughing is hurting me."

She hands me some pills and water," Take these, they should help with the pain."

I  take them, and then water I swallow them,"So, in sleep/coma thing, I think I died once or twice."

The nurse(or doctor), who I think her name is Ally, looks up from her clipboard," Yes, your heart stopped beating two times and one time you just stopped breathing."

"Yeah, I remember people shouting and saying, we can't lose her again, and stuff like that," I shrug.

"Well, now that both of you are awake we are going to do some tests and see how long until you can go home. Luci, you also have a new phone so if you get bored you can play on it," Ally smiles and walks out of the room," I'll be back I need a nurse and my testing supplies."

------ ( Skip to four weeks and they are all better)-----

Ara's POV

It's been four weeks since Luci woke up. We are all better, the only thing wrong is a slight ace in the chest for some of us. 

"Ara, we are going to do a vlog explaining why we have not posted for two months, and Jake wants you in it." Ademir smiles over at me and I get up.

"I guess my thoughts can wait," I walk over to him and into Jakes room.

I may have forgotten to mention that We all moved, well the guys did, Jake, Ademir, and Mikey all live in an apartment house thing, and it's located across the street. The house that Jake had, was his moms but they sold it and now some weird older people live in it. 

"Hey guys I'm back, and I know that It's been about two months since I last uploaded. And you guys are probably freaking out, well we are all okay, we had our friends kidnapped and then when we got them back we got in a huge car accident." He pauses, "Ill explain everything when all of us are in the room."

Ademir, Luci, Mikey, Ally and I all walk in and sit down. I don't know why we planned it like this but it was funny when we all walked in through different doors. I sat next to Ademir who was next to Jake. Mikey was on the other side with Luci sitting next to him, and Ally was sitting in a rolling chair being Jake but still in the frame for the video. 

"So we are going to start from the begging," Jake states and starts to explain. 

-----(After the video)----

"Wow, that was a lot to say and I hope all of you can understand. we are going to be doing a haunting video tonight and it will be posted tomorrow." Jake says a little more and then ends it. 

"Okay, so who all is going to go to the haunted woods tonight?" Jake looks around and smiles.

"Me and Mikey will," I hear Luci chime in," Are we doing an ouija board?"

"Yeah and whoever wants to do the board can,"

Luci looks up," Can I do it?"

Jake nods at her. 

"I'll go I say," Ademir looks up.

"I will too," Ademir says. 

"I can't I work the late shift at the hospital tonight sorry," Ally laughs.

"Okay well, it looks like we have it settled, so come on guys let do this shit!" 

-------

Next Chapter will have the Ouija stuff in it. 

sorry for any mistakes