Chapter 8

What the house looks like from inside ^^^ 

I know Charlie's room in not on the house thing ^^ but the room in the top right-hand corner is what it is supposed to look like, and the photo I have later in the book is a close up of the room. I just realized they are different.

A/N I found time to update, and also, I have a funny story. 

I was with my friends and some people were commenting me asking me to update, and she asked me if I thought that it was annoying.

I responded saying that I thought that having people comment and wanting me to update was cool, I have people who want to read but book and take time out of their day to read it, so in return, I take time out of my day to update for them.

So, It really does not bother me if a couple people ask for an update, but if I get spammed over and over, it does annoy me, but I have not had that happen yet. 

This is what Charlie looks like, in my book before, I based him off of Charlie Herrera ( I think that is how you spell it) and after a month his hair grew out and back to a black color.

Ara's POV

We reached my house, or I should say Luci and mine's house. We get out of the car and walk to the door. I reach behind the lamps on the front of the house and pull out the spare key. I left the other one at the hospital for Luci, Jake, and Mikey for when they get better. 

"Welcome to our house," I say and open the door.

I look around and see that everything is just the way I left it. It was clean and the boxes were all gone. We had a small living room, but our rooms were good sized. It was a three room two bathroom house, And Luci and I did not need anything larger than our old apartment.

I welcome them in and Charlie looks around in awe. 

"So, if I'm living here where do I sleep?" Charlie asks.

"I'll show you around first then show you your room," I smile and Charlie smiles back. 

Charlie only had two sets of clothing so today we are going to go out and get him some more and help him decorate his room.