Chapter 2

A/N this is an edit I made ^^^
But yeah, sad chapter right now.
Edited
___-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third Person

Joe pulls out the first kid, a girl with blond long hair, and half of her hair on the right side is burned off.

He thanked the rest of his guys silently in his head for putting the fire out.

He hands her gently to the EMT and he rolls her away on the gurney. He then grabs a younger boy, he has black hair and his arm is bent the wrong way. He hands him to the next EMT.

This continues until he reaches the last person. A man who looks to be about 18, it looks like he might still be conscious. Joe grabs him and the man grown.

"Oww," the man mumbles weakly.

"Sir, can you tell me your name?" Joe's asks glad that one person may have an idea of where they are.

"My name, uh, Micheal, but my friends call me Mikey," Mikey responds and passed out.

Joe sighs and prays out to anyone who might hear him. He wishes that the kids in the car may live.

He hands Mikey to the last EMT and he gets off the car and lets the police look at the scene.

He gets up and leaves with the rest of the fire men, still, the area is dead silent.

Two hours later, the police have enough evidence to prove that who ever hit the car came back multiple times to run it over. They track the truck down, using the license plate.

But the main priority currently is the 5 teens. They all have concussions.

They all got to the hospital safely and are in critical condition. Luci Cici had lost her life 2 times, but thanks to the doctors they brought her back. She has a broken arm, leg, and neck, she has 72 stitches on her head, from a long and deep cut from some metal in the car. She has many broken rips and cracked ones, only one rib is okay.

Charlie Tayso has minor cuts all over him. From what the doctors could tell he was the safest one in the car. He was in the back seat better Luci and Ara. From the wounds on Luci, it seems she rushed to unbuckle herself and block Charlie from getting more hurt, than what he had. Charlie needs 26 stitches all together and has a cast on his arm. Many of his ribs are bruised and one is cracked.

Ara Rose has a broken arm and leg, she has multiple cuts and only needs 14 stitches. She is in a stable condition and will most likely wake up first along with Charlie.

Jake Dufner has a broken foot and leg. He has several ribs broken and can not move for several weeks.

Lastly is the driver, Mikey Manfre. He has a broken foot and ankle. His ribs are broken and one of his lungs are deflated. Thankfully the doctors fixed that real quick.

The doctors believe it will take over two weeks for all of the teens to wake up. Family has been called and police officers are all over the country searching for the truck that hit them.