Chapter 4

A/N So this chapter is kind of happy. I mean.... read on

I'm on my phone so it's not edited the best.

\\\]][,-=-=-=

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+_+_+_+_+_+_=-=-=_+_+

The police then start to ask questions,"Now, that the kid," The one officer glares at Charlie," Will talk can you please tell us what happened."

Jake opens his mouth to speak," Not you, the kid, he wouldn't talk at all when we asked him,"

Charlie moves his chair farther away from the officers," I don't remember much," Charlie whispers then sits up straight when the officer glares at him," But I do remember that it was a semi truck and that it hit us, but then I was knocked out," 

The officer writes that down," Jake, is this true?"

"Yes, I was there, duh," Jake doesn't care when the officer glares at him," The truck then came back and hit us again knocking Luci out, who was holding Charlie so he wouldn't get hurt more than he was, the car hit us over three times, I passed out after a part of the car came down and hit me."

The man looks at Jake and rolls his eyes," okay so I there anyone who knows the-" the man gets cut off by his radio.

"898 we have found the truck 898 the truck have been located, call in for details."

Jake and Charlie look at each other and slightly smile. The three officers walk out of the room and call the department back. And for once everything seems to be going great.

But, not everything can be perfect. A floor below the boys, two doctors and many nurse and working very hard to keep two adults alive. Mikey and luci, had the worst out of the crash.

Luci, had taken her seat belt off and protected Charlie and Ara from almost dying. The truck that hit them, had came for everyone in the back seat, then for the people on the front seat.

Mikey, had been the driver and got hurt by being hit two out of the four times by the truck, he also was one of the three people who got burnt.

All hope the doctors and nurses have is fading and they are afraid that the two young and barley adults will make it.

One doctor, that two of the five have met, promised herself that no matter what, she will try her hardest to keep Ara, Luci and Mikey alive.

So many things are looking up. The only thing that it wrong is Ara, she is Healed almost completely, but she hasn't woken up.

_-_-_-_
I updated you probably all hate me but... Hehe short but I'm with my friend and I don't have my computer. Maybe an other update in a couple days.

I have a four day concert to go to next week so I may not updated so I'll try to write longer and more chapter when I get home.

Dueces