Chapter 13

So I wrote this chapter, went to publish it, then didn't. That was three-ish weeks ago? Sorry about that, I didn't have very much inspiration for this chapter so it's not the best I've written. I have also decided I'm going to end the book around chapter 20. Thanks for reading. I also have a new character in here, she was requested. 

It's almost 1,000 words but not quite. I'll try to write it longer next time. I'll update hopefully once a week. 

Also, I've seen some confusion on Charlie, I was thinking, Should I change his name? Let me know!

{Slightly edited}

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

___________________________________

It had been a week. Mikey, Jake, Ara, Luci and Charlie had gotten a lot closer. Thomine, Luci's internet friend had hit off very much with the younger Webb brother. Everything was hitting off into perfection and today was a perfect example.

Mikey was vlogging what was going off in life, and his joy of it was spreading around the group. He was going up in subscribers almost reaching a couple million. They had been so supportive of the small group when the accident occurred and none of them could be any happier. Currently, the group was walking around the town.

"So we plan to head up to a Walmart, it's only going to be, this group," He showed, Jake, Ara, and Luci," plus, Tyler and Charlie. We are planning to do a, Do Your Dares, video. So we hope you all enjoy."

Mikey shut the camera off and made his way to the small group," that sounds good for tonight, we'll probably go to a town farther out."

Ara and Luci nodded," Sounds good, what cars?" asked Jake.

"Probably Luci's and mine," Mike answered.

The group made a turn and were at the house. They took a couple minutes to figure out who was riding with who but made the decision, in Luci's car there would be, Luci, Charlie and Ara, and in Michael's, there would be Tyler, Jake and him. After taking a trip to get Tyler they set off to a smaller town about an hour away.

They reached the town around five and decided they would stay until nine or so. Unless they were kicked out. Mikey turned his Camera on as they pulled into the parking lot.

"Alright, guys we are here at Walmart, and we are very excited to do your dares!" He smiles at the camera and the small group makes their way to the store.

They all make their way to the toy aisle and Jake whips his phone out and reads a dare," This one says to walk up to a random stranger and ask if they're your mom." Jake gives the camera a goofy smile," Alright, let's go!"

The group splits off and Mikey and Jake walk around and find someone. They spot a woman in her late fifties, Jake walks up to her and Mikey hides behind a large sign.

"Mom? Is that you?" Jake questions and the group tries not to giggle, the lady, on the other hand, looks startled."

"I'm sorry, kid, but I'm not," She answers and leaves quickly.

They read off a couple more and complete them, then they decide to play a game of hide n'seek, Jake is the seeker and the rest have to go hide somewhere, and record on their phones. They all count off. Ara and Luci run to the curtain aisle and hang around there. Mikey goes to the toilet paper and makes a small fort. Charlie decides to hide in the bathroom. Tyler makes his way to the baby section and makes a for out of boxes.

As Tyler hides Jake passes him countless times, and suddenly a box is moved and a small petite girl rushes in. She notices Tyler and puts her fingers to her lips and signals to another person who walked by, a Walmart worker. Once they leave she looks at him.

"I'm Kally, I may or may not have hit a worker with a pool noodle," She shyly admits and sticks her hand out to him.

"Tyler, I'm playing hide and seek with my brother and his friends before," He replies.

"Cool, cool. We should probably whisper huh?" She chuckles and positions herself lower and out of the way from the cracks.

"Yeah, I'm fifteen, you?" Tyler says adjusting her voice to a whisper. (Is that his age? Well, it is now. ;)"

"Same, you trying to get kicked out or?" She questions trying to make small talk with the teen.

"My brother has a youtube channel. And this is for a video, I'm supposed to record stuff. You wanna be in it?" He answers pulling his phone out.

"Yeah! That sounds cool," She replies and slightly adjusts her hair. She turns his camera on and faces it to him and her.

"So, Jake's passed me like eight times, and now I have a friend hiding from a worker, Meet Kally!" he points the phone to her and she smiles and waves.

"Hi, I hit a worker with a pool noodle and I'm hiding, and happened to run into Tyler,"

They say a few more things then quiet down when Jake walks over, with Mikey, Ara, and Luci. They hear parts of their conversation

"Bathroom."

They leave again and they start talking again. Tyler finds out Kally is funny, and an adrenaline junkie. They connect and exchange numbers.

"Ha! Found you!" the boxes move and Jake and the crew appear.

"Finally!" Tyler says and laughs.

"Who's the girl, Ty?" Mikey says and wiggles his eyebrows.

"This is Kally she's hiding from a worker," Ty said and signaled to her to talk.

"Yeah, I hit her with a pool noodle." She chuckled nervously.

Everyone laughed and they offered to walk out with the girl after they did a game of kickball. She joined in as well and they all ran out of the building after they hit the worker that Kally was hiding from.

All in all, the group had a really fun time.