✎ Chapter 2: New Neighbors ✎

"So the guy's a womanizer and can possibly has STD because of fucking around his school. While the girl is an innocent and smart student that gets targeted by the guy." Dasom lazily spoke after she listened to your characters' descriptions. "Really cliché, woman."

"No, it's not. All I've got to do is find a hole where they can have a conflict." You tapped your pen on the desk as you think. "How can the girl die?"

"Here we go! Why do you always kill the innocent female character? She hasn't done anything and yet—"

"The good deserves to be sent in heaven while the bad needs to remain on the land to repent for their sins. That's how it works, Dasom." You chuckled as you happily typed on your laptop. Fresh ideas flowing in your brain as usual.

"You can make the girl a playgirl instead of the boy, you know! That'll change the story!"

"It's the same. Anyway, I find it amusing to see the guy suffer always."

"You're a sadist!"

"Who's a sadist?" A familiar voice said, the door opening with the person's appearance.

"You're home." You greeted, not bothering to look at your younger sister.

"I've brought ice-cream. Do you two want some?"

"No." You quickly answered as you continued typing. Dasom looked at Chanhee and shrugged.

"Where's Bora and Soyu? They didn't come with you?" Dasom asked Chanhee with her eyebrows knitted together.

"Oh, they're actually stalking this hot college guy, unnie. I think he's the one who's gonna move next door. They invited me to go with them but I said I couldn't come because I have my part-time job later."

Your ears perked up as you heard your younger sister speak about the guy who'll move next door.

"Seriously, do you really enjoy following guys around?" Dasom asked as she massaged her temples as if she's getting stressed out just from thinking about her younger sisters.

"It's fun, unnie. We're just like their fans, okay? We're not some obsessed girls—"

"What do you call stalking them?"

"W-Well, that's different. We're not causing harm though."

"But—"

"Who's this guy you're talking about, Chanhee?"

The two stopped talking when you spoke, shocking them with your sudden interest in the topic.

"U-Uhm." Chanhee looked at your back, hesitant to tell more.

"I'm just asking his name. It's not as if I'll snatch him away from you." You scoffed, turning your swivel chair to face them both.

"His name is Oh Sehun."

Your eyes slightly widened. You don't know why but they really did.

There's something about his name.

"It screams danger." You mumbled to yourself as you slowly turned back to your laptop in wonder.