✎ Chapter 19: Broken ✎

It's 11:30 pm, December 31.

And you have a visitor in your room.

"Why are you here again?" You mumbled as you leaned back on your swivel chair, turning to Sehun, who's totally feeling at home.

"It's just half an hour left before new year, noona."

"So?"

"I'm alone."

You sighed as you scratched the back of your neck. He's making you feel bad.

"Yeah, sure. Just keep quiet, okay? No noises or else I'll kick you out."

You turn to your laptop and continued working.

You don't know why but Sehun's presence is suddenly making you feel tensed and nervous.

"Aish." You silently groaned as you pressed backspace, rewriting the typos you see.

You felt Sehun move around your bed, probably lying down on his stomach as he scrolled through his phone.

Why is it bothering me so much then?

"Noona."

"Yes?!" You quickly turned to him like a hamster caught by a snake. Sehun adorably tilted his head as he stared at you, making you feel a lot more perturbed.

"You okay?"

Aside from my abnormally fast beating heart, everything's fine about me.

"Y-Yeah. I'm just stressed out."

You turned back to your laptop and tightly closed your eyes.

Where the hell is Chanyeol? Can he just drag his best friend away from me?

This all started the day when Jungkook visited and got into a heated conversation with Sehun.

You're totally assuming that he likes you not simply as a sister but a lot more. Who wouldn't?!

Jungkook and Sehun haven't even met before. Why would Sehun suddenly dislike him? Why would he glare at Jungkook obviously when you two are together? Why is he acting so jealous?

"Argh!" You held your head and shook it like a crazy person.

"Noona, you're totally not okay."

"Oh shit." You squealed as you felt Sehun's warm palm on top of your forehead. He was staring intensely at you as you turned to him with wide eyes. You slightly gulped.

You're not like this, Yeoreum. Why are you being like this?

You were completely calm on the outside but you're actually panicking on the inside.

"I-I'm not sick, Sehun-ah." You quickly said as you pulled his hand away as if you're getting burned by it. Sehun almost whined as you moved away from his touch, frowning as you acted weirdly. Why were you so sensitive today?

Sehun's eyes widened.

"N-Noona, I'm sorry." He bowed at you with worried eyes.