✎ Chapter 10: Gifts and A Surprise ✎

12:37 pm

As you closed your laptop, you brought the blinds down and went to your closet to change.

You're going to buy the gifts today! Yay.

You just pulled out a light faded jeans, a thick oversized white shirt and a pink jacket with hello kitty on its left upper chest part. You wore your white sneakers and tied your hair into a ponytail. You grabbed your little sling bag where you put your phone and wallet inside, not forgetting your lip balm.

After putting powder on your face evenly, you put on your lip balm and smacked your lips loudly.

"And I'm done." You mumbled to yourself as you put it back to your sling bag and went to your desk. You pulled the blinds up again before picking up the list you made the other day.

*tok

You were surprised that with that one hit of the stone on your window, you snapped your head towards it.

"Noona! Where are you going?!" You heard him ask as he closed the buttons of his white polo.

He must've just got home.

You opened your window and answered him.

"I'm gonna buy presents for Christmas—"

"Presents?!" He excitedly asked as he quickly combed his hair with his fingers with a grin.

"Yeah." You saw as he stare expectantly at you as if he's waiting for you to invite him. "You... You wanna come—"

"OF COURSE!"

With a sigh, you nodded as you closed your window. You watched as Sehun ran to his door while putting his wallet in his back pocket.

"That will make his butt bigger though." You mumbled to yourself as you walked to your door, a smile playing on your lips.

As you reached the bottom of the stairs, you saw no one. You mother's probably gone to the market again to work while your father's at the hospital as a doctor, of course. Chanhee and Chanyeol have their part-time jobs at this time, so no one will be home. You grabbed the front door key on the little jar on top of the counter before getting out.

"Took you so long to get out, noona!"

You just grinned before locking the door and walking to the gate. Sehun has his long arms crossed as he leans on the gate. He was watching your every move, making you slightly conscious as you opened the gate. He backed away and let you out. You closed the gate, reaching your fingers in the little space of the railing and successfully locked the handle back.

"Your hands got skills, noona." Sehun mumbled as he watched you lock the gate with one hand outside. You chuckled as you turned to him.

"Thanks. Let's go?"

"Yep." He smiled as he hold out his hand to you. You just stared at it and looked back at him with blank eyes.

"You're not actually expecting me to hold your dirty—"

"It's not dirty, noona!"