✎ Chapter 3: EX ✎

"No way, man. No way. Stay away from my noona."

Chanyeol shook his head as he hit Sehun's arm.

"What? You're the one who tells me about her books and stuffs. Now that I'm asking about her, you're declining?"

"I know that kind of question, bro. You're gonna hit on my sister." Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he watched Sehun lay down on his bed as if he's at their own house.

"I'm not! I'm just curious. She seems..." Sehun bit his lower lip as he thought of the first time he saw you. "...distant? Beautiful but it's like she has walls built around her."

"I don't know what you're talking about but please," Chanyeol stared into his best friend's eyes. "stay the hell away from her."

"You're creeping me out. Is there something I need to know—"

"None that you should know. Anyway, let's work on that project that's due..." Chanyeol trailed off as he flipped the pages of his notebook. "...oh shit. The deadline's fucking tomorrow!"

Sehun lazily stood up to get the materials needed back at his house.

"I'll just get my things and we can work on it here. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, that'll be great. Move fast, okay?!"

Sehun closed his door and was about to walk downstairs when the door in the end of the hallway opened.

You had your toothbrush in your mouth as you scribbled on your notebook while walking back to your room, which is just located across of the bathroom. Sehun stifled a laugh as he saw you. You seemed to be in your own world, not even noticing his presence. He watched as you walked back out of your room to continue brushing your teeth in the bathroom with your eyes wrinkling in happiness.

"Cute." He mumbled with a grin as he took a last glance at you before going downstairs.

You went out of the bathroom as you breathed out in relief.

"Next chapter will be..." You wondered out loud as you walked back into your room. "The guy finally met her, so..."

What will happen next? Should the guy make a move already?

"Maybe?" You muttered as you sat back down on your chair.

As you leaned your head back on the chair, you tilted your head towards the window beside you.

The lights are on?

A broad back suddenly appeared in your sight, making your eyes widen. The white shirt he was wearing was fit and since he was putting a lot of materials inside a bag, you see how his back flex whenever he moves.

And of course, he suddenly turned around and saw you gapping at him.

Sehun waved at you with a smirk.

Your cheeks flushed as you quickly pulled your blinds down, hands slightly trembling in panic.

"What the hell. His room is just..." You groaned in annoyance as you shook your head. "What a pain."