✎ Chapter 11: Keep Yours and I'll Keep Mine ✎

"He didn't come home last night."

Your voice sounded worried, a little bit angry and confused. You stared at your laptop as your mind turned blank at the moment.

"Noona, I'll just ask him later at school if he shows up. Don't worry too much." Sehun scratched the back of his neck as he watched how dead you look right now. He continued buttoning his shirt before preparing his bag. Your window was opened as well as his, making you hear him clearer.

Last night ended unexpectedly. You couldn't believe your younger brother went in that hotel with someone.

Is that the thing he's hiding from you?

"What the hell was he doing in a hotel with a woman, probably years older than him?!" You asked frustratedly as you leaned your back on the chair. Your eyes drifting to your neighbor next window. Sehun was combing his hair with his fingers as he put his phone in his pocket and looked back at you. "Oh. You're going to school already?"

"Yes. But I can handle being late for you, noona—"

"Get going then! Just keep an eye on Chanyeol for me." You waved him off before closing your window. Sehun waved back with a grin as he nodded, slinging the strap of his backpack on his broad shoulder. When he got out of his room, you stare back at your laptop.

"Yeol, what is wrong with you?" You mumbled as you tried getting back to work.

"Hey, girls. Is Dasom with you?"

It was already 12 noon but you've just finished Chapter 19 instead of working for Chapter 20 today as scheduled. You looked behind Bora, Soyu and Chanhee but the one you're looking for still is not around. You sighed.

"I'm sorry, unnie but Dasom unnie is not with us. She's at home." Bora scratched the back of her head. "If something's wrong with the two of you, please figure it out and make up."

You nodded in agreement as you shut down your laptop before standing up.

"Unnie, where are you going?" Chanhee asked as her friends go back to her room. You grabbed your coat before slipping into your sneakers.

"Making up with my best friend."

Chanhee smiled as you walked past her, ruffling her hair in the process.

"Lock the doors and the gate, okay? I'll be back before 3." You reminded her as you walked down the stairs.

"Okay then. Be quick though, dad will be back before 6!"

You nodded before going out of the house.

You walked on the streets with your hands in the pockets of your jacket, feeling cold with the weather.

It's winter already.

You looked up at the bright blue sky as you walked. The sun was slightly peeking through the clouds, its rays going everywhere. A lot of students were walking back home while some are workers, who are just about to get to work. The streets were busy as usual, making you smile.

You enjoyed watching people in their daily lives. Maybe some will think it's weird and creepy but you like it, so they should mind their own business. It must be one of your writer traits.