Plot of Revenge

Disclaimer:

All rights go to J.K Rowling. I do not own anything except for the plot of this story, new characters, and new spells.

**************______________**************_____________****************__________***************_______

 Draco's POV

 I woke up at around 6 o'clock that night. I couldn't believe that I'd slept for five hours, especially on a day of classes! Hermione was still asleep on her bed, and she looked like an angel. No, she WAS an angel. No doubt about it. She had actually confided in me, Draco Malfoy, of all people. I felt more connected to her than I had before, and I felt the need to protect her. I would be there when she needed me to be, and probably more than that.

  I came right out of my daze when I saw her stir. She yawned and stretched her arms as she sat up. She looked over at me, who was still sitting on her chair, and kept her eyes on me. Then, she snapped.

 "What are YOU doing in MY bedroom?" She yelled.

"If you remember correctly, you cried on MY shoulder, and then fell asleep. I laid you down on your bed, and then I sat down on the chair and fell asleep." I explained to her.

"Oh," she said.

 She then shooed me out of her room, and I got dressed for dinner. I then left the room, and went down to the Great Hall, still thinking about how she cried on my shoulder.

Hermione's POV

Once Draco left the room, I tidied myself up and redid my makeup, as it looked horrible from all the tears that I had let leak out. I left my room, and then left the dorm. I went to dinner and sat down at the Gryffindor table, at the end. I ate my dinner quietly, and then a ginger girl came and sat down next to me.

 "What do you want, you man-stealing bitch?" I asked her angrily. Ginny just looked at me, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I wanted you to know that I'm sorry, and I want for you to give me a chance to explain myself." She told me, her voice sounding like it would break within moments.

"So explain yourself," I said.

"Please, come to the Room of Requirement after curfew. It was restored after the battle." She plead.

I think about it for a moment, and relent, "Fine. I'll meet with you at 11:30 on the dot. If you're not there, I will hunt you down, and put you in your place."

She cowered, but agreed. She then went back to her other friends, and I finished my dinner quietly.

  I returned to my room, and sent Harry a note to ask for him to cover my patrol tonight, I would cover one of his in the future. I really hated him, but I couldn't do anything about working with him.

 To kill time, I went around to my teachers for the afternoon to ask them if there was homework to be done, and to explain my absence. I obviously couldn't tell them the truth, so I told them that I hadn't been feeling well, and that I was getting the worst of the flu, and throwing up.

 I went back to my room, and did some homework. By the time I had finished my transfiguration essay and my DADA paper on Inferi, it was only ten o'clock. Malfoy hadn't said a word to me since before dinner, and I wasn't really planning to talk to him.

 So, I took out a book I got from the library, and started to read it. I ended up finishing it, and it was 11:20. I decided to leave the room now. Ginny was a prefect, and I was Head Girl, so we were allowed to be up after curfew.