Three Words

The next morning, I awoke to a sleeping Draco next to me, and some breakfast laid out in front of me on a simple wooden tray. Looking over at Draco, I could see that there's blueberry stains on his shirt, and coffee spilled onto his grey pajama pants.

   I let out a small chuckle, barely audible to anyone but myself, and smiled. He had gone all this way to make me a formidable breakfast. Staring at the blueberry pancakes and freshly cooked sausages made me grin from ear to ear. My favourite teacup, filled with coffee and creamers next to it let me know he truly did mean what he said last night.
  I started to dig into my pancakes, and admired how succulent they tasted. I had no idea that Draco was a good cook, and as always, he continued to amaze me in all ways possible. Just as I was about to have my first sausage, Draco stirred next to me. His eyes opened slowly and gently, and he sat up next to me, looking extremely tired.
"Good morning, sleepyhead." I said to him in a teasing manner, looking into his sleepy grey eyes.
  "I was up before you, just remember that." He said and pointed his finger at me playfully as he used his other hand to scratch the top of his head.
I chuckled, and smiled at him. Then, I leaned upwards, getting closer and closer to his face, and planted a kiss onto his lips.
  He kissed me back gently, as if this were our first kiss, which in a way, it was.
  Even though I pulled away quickly, I knew that we were back on course.
  After a second of silence, Draco grabbed me and kissed me again, but this time, it was full of passion. As much as I wanted to resist and take baby steps back into our relationship, there was no way that I could keep myself from kissing back.
  No force could have pulled me away from him, I was glued to him, and our lips seemed to dance together.
   Draco pulled back this time, and I laid my head on his shoulder. His arms wrapped themselves around my body, hugging me to him.
  "You're a drug, Hermione. And I'm addicted to you." He whispered into my ear.
   For a second, I didn't know what to say. Was that a good thing? That I was a drug? Or was I a drug that could hurt you later on?
   "What do you mean by that?" I whispered back, concern evident in my barely audible voice.
  "I love you."

*****

 Hi guys! I know that this chapter is extremely short, but I think that it fits the purpose that I had for it. Short but sweet. The next update will be longer for sure.