Putting the Plan Into Action

Disclaimer:

I do not own Harry Potter in any way. All rights go to J.K Rowling. I own the plot to this story, new characters and/or new spells.

***************_____________***************__________****************___________***************_________

Hermione's POV

 The day had finally come that Ginny would start the plan. She had told me that she and Cormac would be a couple. I was so very excited to see the look on Harry's face when he saw her with McLaggen. She had decided not to tell Cormac about her plan, so she would have to pretend to be all lovey-dovey even when others weren't around. I knew that she didn't really like Cormac, but for the greater good, which was making Harry miserable, she had decided to go out with him. I knew that toying with people's hearts was wrong, and that it was very much like what a Slytherin would do, but at least I told Draco what was going on.

 This was going to be a fun time. As I walked into the Great Hall, I went and sat down next to Ginny, who was holding Cormac's hand. Harry looked over at us as he walked in, and froze up. He saw Ginny turn and snog Cormac, and then he started to look flustered. I laughed in my head, and ate my breakfast.

  "Gin, don't we have classes to go to? I know that you're in your 7th year now, but you still need to focus on school. I hate to take you away from your boyfriend, but I still think that we should go to class." I said to her. Harry flinched as I said boyfriend, and Ginny nodded. She then gave Cormac a kiss on the cheek, and he did the same. We then walked out of the Great Hall and started to laugh our little butts off.

  We walked up to potions class, and kept laughing. No one was around, so we whispered things to each other.

"That was brilliant," she told me.

"Well what can I say, I AM the brightest witch of the age," I replied as I looked at my nails as if I were the best.

She then looks over at me and drops her jaw and looks at me with one eyebrow up, with the look Harry had on his face when he saw her snog Cormac, "Oh look at me, I'm Harry Potty!"

 We then start laughing all over again. I doubled over, and Ginny started to snort. After a good fifteen minutes, we finally stopped and went into Slughorn's class right before it started.

That night, back in Draco and Hermione's common room

  "So, Hermione, how's your plan with Ginny going? I saw that Harry was quite in shock this morning." Draco asked me. I then started laughing, and Draco arched an eyebrow at me.

"It was PERFECT!!!!!!" I yelled. I was ecstatic right now, and then Draco just gave me the famous Malfoy smirk.

 "So, what do you want to do? Read, do homework, or something like that? I'd be willing to help out with homework or things like that." I asked him.

"Actually, Hermione, I had something different in mind." He said and then walked over to the couch I was sitting on. I wondered what he was talking about, but then he turned my face over to look at his, and before I could react, his lips came crashing down on mine.

 As soon as it had happened, I didn't fight it. I new that I wanted to kiss him, so I kissed him back. I had never felt this way before, I could feel butterflies in my stomach, a heat and a tingling sensation going up my spine and my heart was craving this more and more. I eventually pulled away, and Draco looked down at me. What had felt like eternity had actually been a mere five seconds.

 "Practise for a few days." He told me. I then felt my heart sink, that had only been practise. I thought that was real, but I guess not. I should have known better. I'm just a stupid, idiot to have thought that Draco Malfoy would kiss me because he felt... something.