Chapter Five

The next morning I wasn't exactly expecting to wake up to a bunch of loud guys. Jeffery must have his friends over.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked annoyed putting a pillow over my head. The smell of some type of cologne made me freeze. I'm not at home...I'm at an all boys university as a boy...shit!

"Ugh, this cold need to go away," I said fake coughing. Lifting my head up from under my pillow I saw Caiden still asleep so it must have been our roommates moving. The room next door to us is connected to the bathroom along with our room so basically we are all roommates just in two separate rooms... does that make sense?

"Shut the hell up," Caiden told me in one hell of a sexy morning voice. I was confused why he was telling me to shut up until I realized my phone was going off. I looked and seen it was my dad and decided this would be a good time to get breakfast. Since I couldn't bring my own car here I had to basically walk everywhere. Getting up and stretching I grabbed my phone turning it to silent and changed in the bathroom before slipping on my Jordan's. I was about to head out but I grabbed my room key card first and then headed out of the room making sure to slam the door just to irritate Caiden.

Once I was officially out of the school building I opened my call phone and called my dad back.

"Hey, dad," I said fake yawning to make it sound like I just woke up.

"You didn't call me yesterday.How is your college like? Make any friends yet?" He asked me and I just let out a small laugh.

"I just got here yesterday I don't have any friends yet and my roommate is coming this weekend from what she told me when I emailed her. I really have to go though sorry I could only talk for a minute! Bye, dad!" I said hanging up before checking for cars and crossing the street to the very wonderful Starbucks. Once I was inside, I got into the small line and waited patiently, looking out the window. It was nice to see the sun was still rising. It was only about five-thirty a.m, maybe six.

"Hi, what can I get you?" The lady asked me smiling politely.

"Can I have a grande double chocolatey chip Frappuccino," I asked the lady making sure to let my voice fit with my guy look. She nodded and grabbed a cup writing it down.

"Name?" She asked me looking up.

"Jason," I told her and she smiled when I told her that was it, I paid her and went and stood over in the waiting line. A few people later I had my drink and sat down at one of the small tables.

"Hey, Jason right?" Nick, Caiden's friend asked me and I thought about telling him no and that I don't know who he is but decided against it and nodded my head slowly.

"Remember I'm Nick." He told me sitting down not bothering to ask me if his presence was actually wanted,which it wasn't. I noticed he was wearing a red hat and a simple pair of long black and white basketball shorts with a white t-shirt that said Johnston boys university lacrosse team number 1 in red and black the schools colors.

"You play lacrosse?" I asked him surprised and he nodded taking a sip of his coffee he had.

"I'm the best on the team." He said leaning back in his chair arrogantly making me almost snort.

"Hey, what is that?" Nick asked me pointing to my drink.

"Double chocolatey chip Frappuccino," I responded before taking a sip, he scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"Don't you think that's girly?" He asked me making me glare at him.

"No, not at all." I replied offended.