Chapter Twenty - Three

A/N: Ello Loves! In celebration of reaching ONE MILLION READS on I'm a model that's undercover as the schools nerd, I decided to post the picture of the cover for the fourth book! Picture above/on the side. In case you missed it the name for the final book is, Getting Caught Undercover. I love you all and thanks for everything! I never thought the first book of TUS would get this far. Anyways,

Enjoyyy...

~KittyKat<3

----------------------------------------------

•Claire's POV•

Do you ever wonder why life has to smack you on the side of the head right when something is finally going right in your life? I mean it's like the world just doesn't want you to be happy. But besides that I guess I should get back to what was currently going on...

" Well this is an interesting sight." We both froze at the very familiar voice. Shit.

" Jax uh hey man." Nick said getting off me and standing up awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. I sat up but didn't bother standing up. What? I'm lazy. Kill me if its a crime.

" I would think you were just using Claire as a cover story to hide that you're gay, but based on the giggle and girls voice I heard my guess is that he is actually a she."

" I'm curious though why would a girl come to an all boys school. Maybe Caiden is right. It seems as though you're a whore. Hm I wonder who all knows about this." Jax said tapping his chin with his index finger, before a smirk crawled it's way up on his face.

" Uh What the hell are you talking about?" I asked in my guy voice keeping the act up.

" Drop the act Claire." He said rolling his eyes." Now I wonder how much trouble you both can get in. I mean Nick you really thought it was a good idea to keep this a secret? Girlfriend or not you can get kicked out of here for this." He said making a tsk noise.

" What do you want?" Nick said glaring at him before putting out a hand pulling me up.

" I won't tell your dirty little secret if you two break up with each other." He said and I didn't bother to suppress my laugh.

" Please explain this to me. Why does the world have a problem with me being with Nick?"

" You made the player into a one woman type of man. It isn't normal." Jax said, but I knew he was lying based on the evil glint in his eyes.

" That's a shitty reason." Nick hissed.

" I don't care if I get in trouble I honestly don't need this school. I'm staying with Nick." I said stubbornly. My dad flashed through my head and I bit my lip not knowing what to do about that situation.

" Well let's go talk to the dean. I'm sure Caiden's dad would love to properly meet you." My mind went blank not knowing what to say. Caiden's dad?

" What do you mean Caiden's dad?" I asked slowly.

" Caiden's dad is the dean here and his mom is the headmistress and the school next store." I felt completely and utterly stupid. How could I not notice the similarities. Although I've never talked to the dean here I should have realized the similarities with eye and hair color. Oh and their lovely personalities.

" Jax must you do this? I want to know the real reason." Nick said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer." I don't care for your shitty excuse."

" Can you at least hear me out first before you blackmail me?" I pleaded." In all fairness I don't really give a shit." He said shrugging. That mother fuc-