Chapter Thirteen

** IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK OF THE SAGA AND ARE PLANNING ON IT THEN YOU SHOULD GO READ THAT FIRST BEFORE CONTINUING ON. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.**

Instead of responding to all the comments I'm just going to add right now that you're still able to read this chapter. I'm just saying If you were planning on reading  the first book of the Undercover Saga then this will chapter will be a spoiler. And I mean it's not like this won't make sense. You'll just only know as much as Claire. But if you've read the first book of The Undercover Saga then you'll know more then everyone else.

•Claire's POV•

"Where have you been?" I ask tiredly rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

" What are you my keeper?" Caiden slurred falling on his bed.

" Are you drunk?" I asked sitting up. Caiden hasn't been in class or in our dorm in five days. I'm not going to lie, I was worried. If something would have happened to him I would blame myself. I asked him that stupid question and then he became all closed up. He didn't respond and only put his arm over his eyes. I ended up getting up knowing I had class today and quickly got ready. I didn't try to say anything else to Caiden and just quietly left the room. Once I was alone in the elevator I called Mia since I haven't talked to her in two weeks.

"Hey bitch! How've you been?" Mia's happy voice chirped through the phone.

" Great. Should I ask why you're so happy at seven in the morning." Raising an eyebrow even though she couldn't see me. When the elevator opened I quickly exited the building.

" Remember that guy that spilled something all over me? Well after I chased him down we talked and bing bam boom now we're dating." She said.

" What's his name?" I asked.

" Damien Richards." She said into the phone. " He is the ex to that model Lucky. I was worried at first but he said everything is over between them and they have no feeling for each other."

Why does everyone keep bringing up this lucky chick?

" Well that's good. Are you sure he's a keeper?" I replied honestly happy for her but worried he would hurt my best friend.

" I think so. I mean he use to be in the navy. But I'm just still a little worried. I mean I looked up the model Lucky and found out her real name is Clover Thompson. She's really pretty and by really pretty I mean drop dead gorgeous. But I think she is in a relationship."

"Good! Then you have nothing to worry about and if he hurts you then I will drive all the way over to Long Beach and beat his ass."

" Enough about me. So tell me how has you life been?" She said changing the subject. I quickly explained to her everything that happened with Nathan and Caiden then about Nick recently finding out and what happened between all of us.

" You little slut!" She yelled into the phone. Static filled the phone for a minute an in the background I could hear her ordering her usual Starbucks order.

" I can't believe you had sex with his rival!"

"I know. But he doesn't know that." I said awkwardly.

" So are you two together yet?" She asked me.

I wish.

" I don't know things are confusing right now between us. "

" Yea, I understand with you being a girl that is acting as a boy and him being a boy that is actually a boy." She said, I could imagine her smirking and slurping her Starbucks loudly.