Ch.49 Writing Seizure

Still in the Fairytale world, Destiny and Terrence went up to the school where Terrence sat on the steps while Destiny tried to fix her magic.

"You getting anything yet?" he asked.

"No" she sighed while examining her staff.

"I don't understand, who would want us out of Storybrooke?"

All of a sudden Destiny gave a small gasp as she stood there frozen.

"Destiny?" Terrence called with a confused look as she gave another small gasp "Hey what's wrong?"

"I just had a vision" she said surprised.

"A vision?"

"You know how I'm psychic? Well every once in a while I get visions of the future, and I just had one that showed the Black Fairy."

"Who?"

"The Black Fairy, she's the source of all the darkness that you and everyone in Storybrooke have faced, she's even worse than the Evil Queen."

"Whoa" his eyes widen.

"We need to get to Storybrooke now, my vision showed that the Black Fairy is trying to get to Storybrooke."

"Why?"

"All I know is that she's looking for something."

"Is it her wand?"

"Most likely, but I don't know what she's planning."

"You think everyone in Storybrooke knows about her coming?"

"I know Elena does, and also Gold."

"Gold?" his eyes widen.

"You may not know this but, the Black Fairy is his mother."

"What?" he gasped.

"And to make a long story short, the Blue Fairy and the Fairy Godmother banished her to another world called the Dark Realm, and that's where all of the darkness comes from. But if she gets to Storybrooke and if there's no one to stop her, it can be the end for everyone."

"Oh damn" he gasped again "We need to get back now."

"Well I'm still trying to get my magic working."

"Isn't there like any other way to get back?"

"I'm not sure, but considering that we're trapped here because of a protection spell, it's gonna be almost impossible to get back."

"Damn" he sighed with disappointment "So what are we suppose to do then?"

"Well I'm still gonna try to fix my magic, and you can like, look around or something."

"Okay then" he shrugged.

As he looked around, he looked up into the sky as he spotted something that caught his eye.

"Hey Destiny-" he said "What's that flying in the sky?"

As she looked up, she saw a figure flying in the sky. But as she examined it more, her eyes widen.

"It's her" she gasped.

"Who?"

"The Black Fairy" she said with shock "Get down!"

She then pulled him down as they hid behind a tree as they looked up and watched as the Black Fairy cast her magic into the air as a portal appeared in front of her. They then watched as she flew into the portal as it closed it.

"That was the Black Fairy?" Terrence gasped.

"Yeah" Destiny said with shock "And she's heading into Storybrooke."